• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Django

Hackerjac

This is for me a wierd release
I can rip it, no problem there
but
it looks to me like its only encrypted with AACS 1.0
Its released here in DK by a small company "SoulMedia" and its released on a burned disc
I'm attaching the logfile, i just would like someone to confirm that i'm not crazy when saying this one is not AACS2 but AACS 1.0

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.2_Info_K_DJANGO.ziplog
    77.7 KB · Views: 7
not 100% sure but this looks like the 1966 django?
and the only UHD release i can find is a release from finland.

It is that one, i was released in Januar here in Scandinavia (DK, Nor, Fin and Swe)

it does appear to me that the AACS version is indeed version1 , but as to why? im not sure my guess is it costs more the higher you go and the studio didnt feel the need to protect a movie from 1966

Its released here in DK by a small company "SoulMedia" and its released on a burned disc

Sounds like it's closer to those on-demand discs that are available now and burned when you order them -- as opposed to a studio release....

T

i haven't encountered one of these on demand disc places yet, so i cannot say

I have as I bought one not too long ago....

https://www.amazon.com/INFINITY-CHA...inity+chamber&qid=1554609285&s=gateway&sr=8-6

The movie is burned to a BD-R when you order it.

It has minimal protection on it but there is some.

I was (pleasantly) surprised to find it looks exactly like a disc you would buy normally and the quality is every bit as good.

Guess I thought it would come on a store-bought BD-R with some cheap labelling and play kinda like a bootleg (lol).

T

Back