• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mr. Extraordinaire

Hello, I'm getting the following error when I try to download from Disney+

"Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment."

I'm not having this issue with the Amazon, Netflix or HBOMax, just Disney+. I had this problem with Netflix before, but I logged off and logged back on and the error went away. I did the same with Disney+ and I'm still getting that same error.

Known issue. There's currently DRM issues across providers and titles that are being addressed. Current fixes didn't fix everything across all providers

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hello, I'm getting the following error when I try to download from Disney+

"Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment."

I'm not having this issue with the Amazon, Netflix or HBOMax, just Disney+. I had this problem with Netflix before, but I logged off and logged back on and the error went away. I did the same with Disney+ and I'm still getting that same error.
Welcome to the forum Mr Extraordinaire:
I think and I am not sure this error is different in different regions of the world. I have seen people say they can download some things and others say they get that error. So its really hit and miss, I get the error once in a while also.

I confirm it is a hit or miss. Scream series in AP: able to get scream 3 but unable to have the first two movies. Miss congeniality did not work one day, I restarted AS and it worked the day after. Matrix resurrections unable to retrieve it until today.
I am using currently 1.2.7.0 after installing 1.2.8.0 and coming back to 1.2.7.0.
Can I explain it? No.
Better not to think about it and try from time to time.
And it becomes easier with the batch feature.

Back