• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Disney+ won't load any content

artsunlimited27

Using the latest version, I can get content to load for every service but Disney+. I've tried logging out/logging in, closing and opening the page, opening and closing the app, restarting my laptop, but it's still basically a dead zone. What I do notice is that my profile also seems to be a blank. My subscription is a Hulu ad-on, and I can see Disney+ content grayed-out on that window, but that's as close as I can get to it.

Is this a DRM issue, an AS glitch, or is it me? Anyone have any suggestions?

I apologize in advance if this is a known problem - I searched, but couldn't find anything that resembles this problem. Log attached, but as there's no function I could complete on that page other than login, I don't know what good it will do. :confused:

Screenshot 2024-03-29 03.36.29.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.6.0.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Same problem, login fail only on D+, able to login & stream OK using browser.
Was working OK yesterday afternoon.
Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.6.0.astlog
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
Hello,

As I have the same problem I wonder if that has something to do with the recent inclusion of Hulu programs. The Disney logo has changed. It is green now....
Downloads from Netflix don't work anymore...

Last edited:
That seems to happen occasionally if Disney was part of a package...
If so, please create a new profile on the D+ website, exit AnyStream and remove the login-data from AnyStream using this script:

That seems to happen occasionally if Disney was part of a package...
If so, please create a new profile on the D+ website, exit AnyStream and remove the login-data from AnyStream using this script:
Thanks for identifying the issue, Cartman! I really wasn't comfortable running this, so I created a new profile and then installed the latest version of AS on my backup laptop to replace one that was too old to run. Logged into Disney+ and bingo - there was my new profile AND a fully loaded window, so you troubleshot this very well.

I was looking to see if AS would download the "extras" that Marvel has created with each title - sadly, it won't.

Is there any possibility of that happening in the future, @RedFox 1?

I really wasn't comfortable running this, so I created a new profile and then installed the latest version of AS on my backup laptop to replace one that was too old to run. Logged into Disney+ and bingo - there was my new profile AND a fully loaded window, so you troubleshot this very well.
You can achieve the same by uninstalling and Re-installing AnyStream ... which you basically did on the laptop ;)

Unfortunately AnyStream doesn't do Extras ... if there are plans to implement it (I'm not involved in that decision), I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

Anyway, enjoy the product (y)

You can achieve the same by uninstalling and Re-installing AnyStream ... which you basically did on the laptop ;)

Unfortunately AnyStream doesn't do Extras ... if there are plans to implement it (I'm not involved in that decision), I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

Anyway, enjoy the product (y)
You know I am! Thanks again for the help and the fyi - much appreciated.

Tried the suggested solutions, no difference, still fails on login. Am able to login & download OK on my original AS installation laptop, still running on W7, so am not too concerned at present - if it works somewhere, that's OK.
But, arising at the same time I'm assuming - unless you want me to raise it as a new report - I'm having the ITVx queue problem with D+, the one where a queue (say a series for download) will fail if another item is placed at the end of the queue for downloading. Not a major problem, but just one I wanted to log as it's not been there before.

I would go onto the Disney site and log out of all devices. How many devices are you logged into at once?

Just one at a time.
Like I said tho', neither are a major problem.
The device that has the login prob. is W10 Pro fully updated.

Just one at a time.
Like I said tho', neither are a major problem.
The device that has the login prob. is W10 Pro fully updated.
I'm using W10 Home fully updated on both devices and updating/reinstalling AS has now worked; my D+ second profile is recognized on both. Have you tried having D+ open in a browser to the newly created profile when you try to login on AS?

I'd tried all of the suggestions yesterday, creating new profile, running the script, etc. but to no avail.
Tried again this a.m., still no joy, then tried complete AS uninstall, reboot, reinstall, login thru' browser to new profile, startup AS & fresh login to all services, all working OK now.
Seems the complete uninstall must flush out some accrued crap somewhere, but it's all working again now.
Thanks to all.

Back