• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney+ won't connect if I use VPN

Adrianalr

Intento iniciar sesión con VPN en Turquía y aparece el mensaje "Error en la configuración del proveedor".

New I try to log in with VPN in Turkey and I get the message "Provider configuration failed".

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.0.astlog
    9.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Just going by your English title. I doubt that is an AS issue. The providers tend to block VPN IP's. I know for a fact HBO-MAX blocks most of the outright.

Solo siguiendo su título en inglés. Dudo que sea un problema de AS. Los proveedores tienden a bloquear las IP de VPN. Sé con certeza que HBO-MAX bloqueó la mayor parte del contenido.

I can connect in Chrome and also with my phone.

Me too. I wonder what could be causing that, I will look into it. They could be blocking your VPN IP, its happening all over now. That's why Anystream does not support VPNs.

Back