• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney Website No Longer Loads, Just Shows Blank / Gray Page

Errorman

It seams that i am inlogged, i can press "Loggout" but nothings happens, i have installed latest V and have uninstalled it and removed alll settings to, same problem.
Amazon and netflix works!
I have checkt Redfox folders in appdata and program folders efter uninstall and no files left

Attachments

• Anystream.PNG
    Anystream.PNG
    28.8 KB · Views: 12
It seams that i am inlogged, i can press "Loggout" but nothings happens, i have installed latest V and have uninstalled it and removed alll settings to, same problem.
Amazon and netflix works!
I have checkt Redfox folders in appdata and program folders efter uninstall and no files left
Please post an AnyStream log so that the providers can get to the bottom of your issue.

:)

Yes leave a log file, So the developers can pinpoint the issue. Meanwhile uninstall and reinstall the program and reboot your computer, But make sure you upload that log file before you do any of that

Back