• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Disney up to 720p?

pausalo

Hello hope you are well
I just found out I can only download from Disney+ up to 720p it's a Disney thing or I'm not doing something right?

Hello hope you are well
I just found out I can only download from Disney+ up to 720p it's a Disney thing or I'm not doing something right?
As gdc333 said, Disney is restricted to 720p, it's the only provider we have that is restricted. Its always been this way and there is not any other program that can do it differently that's a pure downloader as we are.

Hello hope you are well
One thing I have noticed is that the newer 720P downloads from D look almost as good as other 1080P downloads, and better than some, and that is on my 106" screen.

One thing I have noticed is that the newer 720P downloads from D look almost as good as other 1080P downloads, and better than some, and that is on my 106" screen.
I haven't watched D+ content for a time now, but I +1 that. It was not a bad video. Of course I haven no real clue about codec and bitrate compared to other services, but it looked good.

Yes I have noticed that too. D+ uses on its 720p quite high bitrate, around 6000 kb/s at 720p. Its not bad. For example, Netflix only 2200 -7000 kb/s for 1080p. But I D+ canceled some time ago.

You are correct, I was watching "Avatar" and I noticed that it was a lot better than any other 720p video I ever watched. Granted I do not have a large screen to watch it on, but it almost seemed as good if not better than a lot of 1080p I watch.

You are correct, I was watching "Avatar" and I noticed that it was a lot better than any other 720p video I ever watched. Granted I do not have a large screen to watch it on, but it almost seemed as good if not better than a lot of 1080p I watch.
The 2160p HDR and DV versions both run about 35gb's.....so they didn't skimp on quality on this one. Of course it's 3 hours long, but the bitrate is 25mbps.

Back