• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Disney+ unable to connect

van_73

Hello ! I took out a licence the day before yesterday.Since then I've been trying to connect to Disney+ but I can't. I've done various things, including formatting my PC and turning off the firewalls and Windows Defender. I can't do this (see the screen).I'm attaching the screen and the log file.

thx

Sans titre.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.5.0.astlog
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
Have you uninstalled rebooted and reinstalled? Reformatting your PC is not necessary.

Yes, I've done it, both before and after Windows upgrades.

It works with streamfab and keepstream, I don't have a proxy or vpn on my PC. I tried with older versions of anystream too, without success.
I dont care about other programs. That helps nothing. Post another logfile, after you have tried to log in.

Yes, I've done it, both before and after Windows upgrades.

It works with streamfab and keepstream, I don't have a proxy or vpn on my PC. I tried with older versions of anystream too, without success.
Are you trying to access Disney in France?

Yes, I have access to Disney France on Firefox, Microsoft edge, chrome and on my phone.
Are you trying to access Disney in France?

Attachments

22.1 KB · Views: 2
I dont care about other programs. That helps nothing. Post another logfile, after you have tried to lonog in.
now i have an error

Attachments

14 KB · Views: 3
subscribers can stream Disney+ content that is available in the country/region they're in. To make sure you can still stream your favorite movies and shows while traveling, download them to your device.
weird when I don't have a vpn and I can access Disney France on Firefox normally! Do you know how I can solve this country problem?

Did you use our free trial? We offer a 30-download free trial just for this reason.

Did you use our free trial? We offer a 30-download free trial just for this reason.
Yes, I used it in February, so I waited until the beginning of March to take out the subscription, and from then on I had this problem

Yes, I used it in February, so I waited until the beginning of March to take out the subscription, and from then on I had this problem
I would try fixing your DNS issue. Do you know how to flush your DNS?

Back