• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Disney - Toy Story Funday Football -

Yeah I didn't pay attention and downloaded on my FAT32 tmp RAM drive, so the download cancelled after 4GB. But it is much longer now, so I think I can confirm it even though it is not complete. I won't redownload it as I don't care about this file.
Its fixed, I guarantee it. ;)

I am still not able to download this movie. I am getting this error:

"Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details"

Is it because I am subscribing to the ad-supported tier? I can watch the video without issue through a browser.

Log file is attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.5.astlog
    51.6 KB · Views: 2
I am still not able to download this movie. I am getting this error:

"Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details"

Is it because I am subscribing to the ad-supported tier? I can watch the video without issue through a browser.

Log file is attached.
You need to upgrade your subscription to no-ads,if you have the Hulu-Disney Bundle upgrade them both.
This is from your log file-
You need the no advertisement subscription.
DISNEY_HULU_ADS

Last edited:
Unfortunately I still get this error. It doesn't automatically let me create the log, so I created one and attached it here.

Running Windows 64-bit latest 1.6.6.0. No antivirus, no VPN, tried to save on different drives - everything else downloads fine.
Also tried my license back on my macOS with a different ISP (Google Fiber), and same issue; also tried changing the DNS just in case. No-ads version of Disney+.
I am able to stream it in a web browser with no issues.

I noticed there is an error on this in the log file: https://oma2.media.starott.com/

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.0.astlog
    599 KB · Views: 0
Back