• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney+/Star+

Pedro Ladeira

Hello,
Star+ was launched today in South America. However, unlike in North America, access is via a url of its own. Apparently, the architecture is similar to disney+, it just changes the domain. My question is: is there a possibility that we can download it, since apparently it's just a url change for disney+?
Thanks for everyone's work! AS is amazing.

would be good, but i dont think so they develop a tool if dont work in USA, but is identical to disney, who know? Must have little hope :whistle:

would be good, but i dont think so they develop a tool if dont work in USA, but is identical to disney, who know? Must have little hope :whistle:
HULU does not work for LATIN AMERICA and there are many Latinos who bought the application. That is why the tab says HULU (USA). Only for use in the US So I think ordering a Star + tab for Latin America would not be bad at all. Moreover, it would be a way to replace hulu, since it cannot be used in Latin America, and put STAR + as a replacement only for Latin America. It would be a good way to replace an eyelash.

HULU does not work for LATIN AMERICA and there are many Latinos who bought the application. That is why the tab says HULU (USA). Only for use in the US So I think ordering a Star + tab for Latin America would not be bad at all. Moreover, it would be a way to replace hulu, since it cannot be used in Latin America, and put STAR + as a replacement only for Latin America. It would be a good way to replace an eyelash.
Hulu USA is here to stay. What they add in the future it’s up to the developers

Back