• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney+ questions about resolution

Owdie

Does Disney+ only support 720p downloads?

Disney only supports 720p over a browser for download, it will not support 1080p for download.

Disney only supports 720p over a browser for download, it will not support 1080p for download.

Will this change at some point? I am a disc program customer, have used the other streaming downloader program (I know, comparing programs must drive you guys crazy, sorry), I am looking at supplementing my experience with Anystream. I have downloaded movies in 1080p with the other program, 720p seems to be the norm for their Disney Junior animated shows though.

Will this change at some point? I am a disc program customer, have used the other streaming downloader program (I know, comparing programs must drive you guys crazy, sorry), I am looking at supplementing my experience with Anystream. I have downloaded movies in 1080p with the other program, 720p seems to be the norm for their Disney Junior animated shows though.
No, Disney only supports 720p for download in browsers, but to be honest, anything can change in the future, I really don't know but I hope something is developed that will make this happen. As of now I actually do not know.:unsure:

Last edited:

The other program only downloads Disney in 720 as well. If you’re getting 1080 Disney, it’s from a screen recorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The other program only downloads Disney in 720 as well. If you’re getting 1080 Disney, it’s from a screen recorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks, Jaaaamie:)

No, Disney only supports 720p for download in browsers, but to be honest, anything can change in the future, I really don't know but I hope something is developed that will make this happen. As of now I actually do not know.:unsure:

Silly question -- has it been looked at to essentially 'emulate' a set top box for download purposes? I know there are some generic Android ones out there that might have some open source type code, or even the ability to root in.

Silly question -- has it been looked at to essentially 'emulate' a set top box for download purposes? I know there are some generic Android ones out there that might have some open source type code, or even the ability to root in.
There are no silly questions, but to be honest I really do not know.;)

If you want 1080p/4K take the m3u8 link you get in your browser

Browser link
Code:
https://vod-ftc-eu-north-1.media.dssott.com/ps01/disney/b83df98b-af44-4540-8924-6f876ef54827/ctr-all-ca39c840-"randomnumbers".m3u8?r=720&a=3&v=1&sxl=cs,el,tr,sk,ro,hu&hash=.............
Then remove evrything after .m3u8 this is your main m3u8 link with 1080p 4K and Atmos audio H.265 and so on. (H.265 and Atoms is not currently supported Anystream Disney+ i believe)
Main m3u8 link
Code:
https://vod-ftc-eu-north-1.media.dssott.com/ps01/disney/b83df98b-af44-4540-8924-6f876ef54827/ctr-all-ca39c840-"randomnumbers".m3u8

UHD DV
Code:
 https://vod-ftc-eu-north-1.media.dssott.com/ps01/disney/b83df98b-af44-4540-8924-6f876ef54827/r/composite_16500k_CENC_CTR_UHD_HDR_DOLBY_VISION_3ee8e712-6316-449e-"randomnumbers".m3u8
This dosent change the fact that without a working L1 CDM its a no go for the decryption part.
That's all the "technical" your getting

Last edited:
Back