• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Disney "Provider Setup Failed"

Splintercell

Disney tab was working fine then suddenly stopped work. Now every time I try it I encounter this error message "Provider Setup Failed". This error message is the only thing I can see on the Disney tab. All other tabs (Netflix, Amazon, etc....) are working fine.

I'm on the current version and restarted the program and my computer multiple times. Turned VPN both on and off, both setting present this same error message "Provider Setup Failed".

Anyone else encounter this issue? How did you fix it? Thx

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.3.astlog
    343.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Redfox.png
    Redfox.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
Change your password and try again.
00:05:38.387 - [Nag] [disney] net [f7ebf0d0] GET: "https://global.edge.bamgrid.com/session"
00:05:38.530 - [Error] [disney] [f7ebf0d0] failed: 204 (401) Host requires authentication
Make sure you agree to all their terms and conditions and make a profile. Make sure it's not a children's profile. You are the only person experiencing this so it's on your end.

My profile should be ok because it was working fine the entire day but then suddenly stopped mid download. Thanks for letting me know the issue is on my end, my profile appears normal online (not child account and I agreed to all terms and still not working). I'm going to uninstall the entire program the reinstall it with the beta version from scratch to see if that resolves it
Thanks.
Change your password and try again.

Make sure you agree to all their terms and conditions and make a profile. Make sure it's not a children's profile. You are the only person experiencing this so it's on your end.

My profile should be ok because is was working fine the entire day but then suddenly stopped mid download. Thanks for letting me know the issue is on my end, my profile appears normal online (not child account and I agreed to all terms and still not working). I'm going to uninstall the entire program the reinstall it with the beta version from scratch to see if that resolves it
Thanks.
Change your password, Disney is not recognizing it. If you have the Hulu / Disney package both passwords have to be the same.

Follow-up: ok guys I finally got it working again with this method incase anyone else gets this same error message:

1. Fully uninstall program (keep license info)
2. Reinstall program with current beta version
3. Select only Disney from the settings

It is now working again without that error message. Fingers crossed 🤞 that the error message doesn't return. If it does return I'll reset my password like you suggested. Thanks.

Follow-up: ok guys I finally got it working again with this method incase anyone else gets this same error message:

It is now working again without that error message. Fingers crossed 🤞 that the error message doesn't return. If it does return I'll reset my password like you suggested. Thanks.
Great news, I am very happy you have it sorted, it could have been a borked installation. It happens. Enjoy the software.

Change your password, Disney is not recognizing it. If you have the Hulu / Disney package both passwords have to be the same.
He is not the only one getting this. It started for me today too.

He is not the only one getting this. It started for me today too.
It happens, but please do not ever think your issue is the same as someone else. There are a dozen things that could cause this. Please post a log file with all support requests.

Seems to be working here quite well ... just wanted you to know.

Dsig

Unfortunately, this issue has returned again! I reset my password and the same issue is still here. I'm going to try my previous fix again and see if that resolves it.

Previous Fix:

Update:
It is working again after using my fix. Something is not right here, since this keeps happening more than once. Maybe it is a bug that hasn't been caught yet? I'm reproducing it, so it is definitely a reproducible bug.

Last edited:
Update:
It is working again after using my fix. Something is not right here, since this keeps happening more than once. Maybe it is a bug that hasn't been caught yet? I'm reproducing it, so it is definitely a reproducible bug.
So far I dont see it, its not in your logfile until I see something concrete we cant fix something.
Splintercell posted
I'm reproducing it, so it is definitely a reproducible bug.
It's only reproducible for you, one other person said they experienced something similar but not important enough to leave a log file. We can't fix it until we know its not just on your end. I have no issues and neither do the rest of the members. If I could reproduce it, I could fix it.

Last edited:
So far I dont see it, its not in your logfile until I see something concrete we cant fix something.

It's only reproducible for you, one other person said they experienced something similar but not important enough to leave a log file. We can't fix it until we know its not just on your end. I have no issues and neither do the rest of the members. If I could reproduce it, I could fix it.
No worries I'll just keep doing my fix (uninstalling/reinstalling). It is annoying, but atleast I can usually download one full season before the bug (on my end) is triggered each time. Thanks for looking into it.

Back