• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Disney plus crashes anystream 1.7.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one else has reported crashing, and your .dmp file shows no errors. I will report it to the developers. Please uninstall the version you have (keep all your credentials) so all you have to do is reboot and reinstall AnyStream.
Hercules reported the crash on page 1 of this thread, with pic and dump file, not sure what you mean no one else reported it...

His was for a different reason.
Heracles said

"Rolled back AnyStream 64 to 1.7.0.1 - D+ w/o ads now works for me w/o errors."

So he crashed under 1.7.1.0, and claimed 1.7.0.1 works.

Unless you both are also talking outside of this thread, I don't understand what you're thinking.

If I can get a copy of 1.7.0.1, perhaps it will work for me as well?

PS - no vpn.

Last edited:
If it crashes again, please post a log file.

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

Thank you - v1.7.0.1 works.

However I can't generate a log on 1.7.1.0 because once it crashes, it re-crashes almost immediately on restart and I cannot access the "File" menu before it exits.

If the log exists in the file system somewhere I'm happy to fetch it & attach it.

So I'll use 1.7.0.1 for now but let me know if you'd like me to tinker with 1.7.1.0, happy to help if I can.

I also know the software will eventually declare 1.7.0.1 "too old" and exit, so I'm hoping you can figure this out!

Thanks,
Alex

Thank you - v1.7.0.1 works.

However I can't generate a log on 1.7.1.0 because once it crashes, it re-crashes almost immediately on restart and I cannot access the "File" menu before it exits.

If the log exists in the file system somewhere I'm happy to fetch it & attach it.

So I'll use 1.7.0.1 for now but let me know if you'd like me to tinker with 1.7.1.0, happy to help if I can.

I also know the software will eventually declare 1.7.0.1 "too old" and exit, so I'm hoping you can figure this out!

Thanks,
Alex
Please wait until the next update is released. I apologize for your issues.

this is happening to me. as soon as i sign in it crashes. i just did a fresh install of 1.7.1.0 as well. Also Disney+ in Australia has no ads
gone back to 1.7.0.0 and all good again

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.1.0_Dump_20231215060836.astdmp
    8.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
As it happens, trying out AnyStream for the first time today. Also experiencing an issue with Disney+ causing AnyStream to close abruptly. I am now "locked out" of AnyStream similarly to what is described above, because it is crashing upon starting it.

sequence of events-

download 1.7.1.0 from main download page earlier today. Install.
Configure which services I have during install.
Open AnyStream.
Prompted to import cookies- imported from Edge after closing Edge window (which is what I normally use).
Go to Hulu tab. Entered my credentials. I have a profile and my daughter has a profile. I don't remember if I had to change to my profile or if it was already on my profile, but in any case I was able to successfully select a movie and save it, and play it back in media player. So far so good.
More recently this evening- tried to go to Disney+. Entered my credentials. I have a profile and my daughter has a profile. In addition my daughter's profile has a PIN code on it.
It automatically tried to open my daughter's profile and prompted for the PIN code.
I could not change profiles until I dealt with the PIN prompt.
If I clicked Cancel, Anytream closed immediately.
Re-opened AnyStream- back to same PIN prompt. Guessed as to what PIN was- turned out my guess was wrong, but the program did not indicate this, it simply closed after I entered (incorrect) PIN. I didn't think to un-check remember PIN.
Now when I open AnyStream, it closes immediately.
Found 1.7.1.1 beta in this thread. Downloaded and installed. No change in behavior.
Will have to try uninstalling and reinstalling completely.

You will have to post a log file. I cannot reproduce your errors.

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

I get this message when I try to open Disney Plus.
AnyStream encountered an exception and therefore created a file with Analysis information at.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.1.1_Dump_20231218131522.astdmp
    8.3 MB · Views: 2
I get this message when I try to open Disney Plus.
AnyStream encountered an exception and therefore created a file with Analysis information at.
Try signing into Disney on the Website not AnyStream, after you successfully sign into the website, then sign into Disney on AS

"Try signing into Disney on the Website not AnyStream, after you successfully sign into the website, then sign into Disney on AS"

Still crashes immediately.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.1.1_Dump_20231218135351.astdmp
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
I cannot reproduce this. Try uninstalling AS and rebooting. Then reinstall it.

I have tried what you suggested but still the same as soon as you enter your log in details you get the message.
Latest log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.1.1_Dump_20231218141345.astdmp
    8.4 MB · Views: 0
If you have searched the forum and know that Disney only works with a ad-free subscription, and you still have issues, it will have to wait until the next update.

I tried the versions 1.7.1.0 and 1.7.1.1 on both Windows (64bit.exe) and Linux(amd64.deb). The crash happens in all versions after trying to sign into Disney+ and AnyStream closes immediately after trying to start it again.

Edit: Also tried to login on Disney+ in the browser first, but that didn't help. I have a subscription without ads.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.1.1.astlog
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back