• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Disney plus Crash

I assume that you're running on Windows. Start File Explorer (Windows button + E) and navigate to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\local\Temp\ where username is the name you use in Windows. Note that AppData may be a hidden directory so if you don't have that turned on it will not be shown.
In that directory, check if you can locate one or more files named Anystream[date][time].astlog files.
If you do, add the most recent to this thread by attaching the file.

I get the same crash with Disney+. Have the no-ad D+, no VPN, AS 1.7.1.1. Attached are a screenshot of what I see when I try to log into D+ and the dump file that is generated by the crash. Once I delete and reinstall Anystream I can use the other streaming apps but until I delete & reinstall the program, it tries to load D+ and crashes with the same message. I realize nothing will happen with this until after Christmas but wanted to send this in while I'm thinking about it.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 7
  • AnyStream_1.7.1.1_Dump_20231223211507.astdmp
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
It's a bit strange that the app crashes on D+ even though there should be no login credentials available after a new installation.
You should get a screen requesting your login credentials, not the profile drop-down or search bar...

How do you actually "uninstall" ?
Deleting the Icon from desktop is not uninstalling. It might be for a MAC OS, but not any other OS I know.

To uninstall AnyStream, go tho the following location in Windows Explorer and execute this file:
1703368653798.png

You can also get there by rightclicking the AnyStream Icon on the desktop and click "Open file location"
1703370469435.png

Another way (and that works for almost any installed program):
Rightclick the Windows Logo in the taskbar
Click "Apps and Features"
Choose the program from the Apps list and click "uninstall"

Last edited:
I uninstall from “Apps and features” from whatever it is that used to be “control panel” in older versions of Windows.

I might not have been clear on when it crashes:
New install — no crash, can use all streaming services except Disney+
New install — try to log into Disney+, crashes with the screenshot notice I uploaded above
After crash — try to load new session of AnyStream, crashes. I’m guessing this is because it defaults to the last streaming service used which in this case was trying to log into Disney+. Only now it doesn’t ask to log in, it goes straight to the crash screen. This will repeat until I uninstall & reinstall AS in which case it returns to the “New install” behavior noted above.

Then please leave the dev's analyze your dumpfile and try not to use D+ (after a fresh install) until a fix is published
You should be able to use other services just fine.

I uninstall from “Apps and features” from whatever it is that used to be “control panel” in older versions of Windows.

I might not have been clear on when it crashes:
New install — no crash, can use all streaming services except Disney+
New install — try to log into Disney+, crashes with the screenshot notice I uploaded above
After crash — try to load new session of AnyStream, crashes. I’m guessing this is because it defaults to the last streaming service used which in this case was trying to log into Disney+. Only now it doesn’t ask to log in, it goes straight to the crash screen. This will repeat until I uninstall & reinstall AS in which case it returns to the “New install” behavior noted above.
Just like everyone else in this 3-page thread. After Christmas maybe we have a fix.

Just like everyone else in this 3-page thread. After Christmas maybe we have a fix.
“Just like one other person in this 2-page thread.” There I fixed your post for you (no snark intended).

I don’t think anyone was really expecting you guys to be spending the last weekend before Christmas working on a fix. I’ll just stick with Netflix & Amazon in the meantime; knowing that eventually this will be resolved.

Last edited:
I create another profile like you said and now disney work. How come ?

To everyone experiencing a Disney crash. Uninstall AnyStream. Reboot your computer. Now go to the Disney website., and make profiles. A profile for you, and anyone else is going to use the program. Now go back and reinstall AnyStream, and your issue will be resolved.

Back