• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Disney+ not showing shows versions 1.7.0.0 and 1.7.0.1

timebeing

No shows are displayed with versions 1.7.0.0 and 1.7.0.1. Shows can be located by using search, but that's it.

No shows are displayed with versions 1.7.0.0 and 1.7.0.1. Shows can be located by using search, but that's it.
Exact same problem for me too.

I noticed this in the log file.
00:00:13.337 - [Error] [disney] [3575bfd0] failed: 401 (500) Error transferring https://content.global.edge.bamgrid.../1830/language/en/contentClass/home/slug/home - server replied: Internal Server Error

I have a child profile in Disney+ (for my grandchild). The profile is set to "Junior Mode". That profile loads fine in AnyStream. However, all "non-Junior Mode" are failing with the error noted above.

Yes, we are aware of this, there are threads posted previously to this one.

Back