• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Disney 720p Limit

Splintercell

Is everyone limited to 720p on Disney or only an issue on my end? I see that Netflix has 1080p, any other providers limited to 720p? Why is it being limited? Thx

i think on safari browser from apple you can stream disney plus in 1080p

I think it's not just a matter of spoofing, because you can download the 4k stream even with firefox, but after that you need to decrypt the video, that is done by AS, and maybe Safari like the official streaming app has a feature that can secure the content to avoid to be downloaded and it's why you can get higher resolution.

I think he was letting you know because, if that's in fact true, you might be able to enable 1080 by spoofing the user agent data for safari on Disney instead of what is being sent now.
Disney will catch the spoofing and ban your IP address...this has been discussed before. Yes, you can spoof and watch 4K on any browser once per IP address until they ban your account. I did it 3 times before being sent a notice from Disney. There is also apparently a limited number of IP addresses you may use to access your account in a 30 day period.
So, they will catch it one way or another...they can see the agent data you are using.

For now it can't be done, maybe someday in a galaxy far far away, but for today it's a no-go.
Exactly Correct!

Just to say it's Possible now
Yes a few movies, old like a Lion King, and some old Marvel movies, it was always possible, it's very restricted. I am not interested in what others can do or will do.

I suggest you go use other software .. i am sure the devs at redfox Know what is and is not possible

The last few posts are amusing, the anger, the negative reactions.

You know, both teams said 'NEVER' when it came to Hulu exceeding 720p, look where we are now.
The point is, someone figured it out, it's a foot in the door that may and probably will lead to other things.

The last few posts are amusing, the anger, the negative reactions.

You know, both teams said 'NEVER' when it came to Hulu exceeding 720p, look where we are now.
The point is, someone figured it out, it's a foot in the door that may and probably will lead to other things.
The Disney stuff is all cached keys. These have been around for awhile, nothing new.

Is it safe to assume the Anystream Developers will not implement 1080p for Disney+ until they find a method that works and they feel is sustainable, and even then, they wont tell us until its being released?

Back