• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Discount + More Channels

Paul.m

Hi All
I have noticed there has been discounts in the past and wondered if there was going anymore in the near future. Missed out on the 3rd December 20% offer.
Also may I ask if anymore channels were going to be added in the future, as streamfab offer quite a few.

Hi All
I have noticed there has been discounts in the past and wondered if there was going anymore in the near future. Missed out on the 3rd December 20% offer.
Also may I ask if anymore channels were going to be added in the future, as streamfab offer quite a few.
We usually do not announce discounts ahead of time but as for channels being added, we just added one today. They are not preannounced either.

I thought you may have had somewhere to request other channels. Which may have shown a progress report. After using free trial it is quite impressive, but limited to channels TV and music. Very Eager to buy but was hoping you may have a sale on soon.

I thought you may have had somewhere to request other channels. Which may have shown a progress report. After using free trial it is quite impressive, but limited to channels TV and music. Very Eager to buy but was hoping you may have a sale on soon.
we have 36 pages of requests, why don't you just put yours here and I will put it on the list? No progress reports, ever.

36 pages! I think I better let you catch up with these first, but Thank you for info.

Still enjoying Free trial, however how can one put it to it's full potential with only 1 down load every 12hours? Also it was mentioned a new Channel had been added but i don't see it on my version of the free trial.

Still enjoying Free trial, however how can one put it to it's full potential with only 1 down load every 12hours? Also it was mentioned a new Channel had been added but i don't see it on my version of the free trial.
The trial is to try our software to see if you like it. You get 10 downloads as soon as you start, then 1 a day for the rest of the trial. It is the most generous trial in the field.

You need the Plus version to get extra channels and a queue.

Streamfab offers alot of channels but in general the sloth is broken

AppleTV+ was added to the latest beta version:

Just to clarify that before the question comes up why it is not on the list on our website (and maybe not in the trial version he is using).
The trial version is always AnyStream plus btw.

Trying to update to latest version but keep getting this error message:

Screenshot (11).png

On verge of buying the software as the trial is going well. If I may request Channel4 & Channel 5 UK to be put on waiting list to be added.
ITVX is really good.

On verge of buying the software as the trial is going well. If I may request Channel4 & Channel 5 UK to be put on waiting list to be added.
ITVX is really good.
Already noted on the request sheet. It's now 36 pages long.

Back