• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dirty Grandpa crash

Andreask

Earlier today I ripped Dirty Grandpa with "remove cinavia watermark" checked in AnyDVD HD 7695 and downconvert HD audio to AC3 checked in CloneBD 1081. Burned it and when watching it still have cinavia, first time it hasn't worked. Before I realized it didn't work I installed AnyDVD 8003 beta, it was my second try and seemed to work just fine. I ripped it again this time with CloneBD set to "convert all audio to AC3." Now I'm getting and error at 97% "Failed to process dump file, err 8007001f, Mask 00003935, ver 602." I've reinstalled 7695 and tried again with the same results at 97% complete.

I'm including the 2 files generated by CloneBD, it also generated a DMP file but its empty.

Attachments

• CloneBD_1.0.8.1_Dump_20160518043605.klo
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
  • clonebdHp5104.zip
    366.9 KB · Views: 1
I was able to finally rip the whole movie by using an older and slower blu ray burner. The one I used yesterday was 14X and the one that worked was 4X. Using the setting "downconvert HD audio to AC3" didn't remove to cinavia watermark from dirty grandpa but did from the witch. Convert all audio to AC3 did remove cinavia. I've had this problem just recently were some Blu Rays cause CloneBD to crash at about 95% complete. Could rip speed be an issue?

I was able to finally rip the whole movie by using an older and slower blu ray burner. The one I used yesterday was 14X and the one that worked was 4X. Using the setting "downconvert HD audio to AC3" didn't remove to cinavia watermark from dirty grandpa but did from the witch. Convert all audio to AC3 did remove cinavia. I've had this problem just recently were some Blu Rays cause CloneBD to crash at about 95% complete. Could rip speed be an issue?

If "convert all audio" vs. "convert hd audio" did the trick: is it possibly a non HD audio track with the watermark on it? In that case it would be quite logical.

If "convert all audio" vs. "convert hd audio" did the trick: is it possibly a non HD audio track with the watermark on it? In that case it would be quite logical.

Thanks, that makes sense. In the future I'll be make sure the fox changes colors. What about the ripping problem? It just seems odd that one older model drive would work without problems and two newer drives fail every time. Is there a way to control the read speed in CloneBD? I didn't see anything in the settings. The newer drives take just under fifteen minutes to rip dirty grandpa and fail at 97% and the old drive takes over forty minutes but completes the process.

Back