• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Director' Comments in converted MP4 movie

gbarr

It seems like I can't get rid of the Director's comments when converting an ISO to an MP4. I am using the iphone6 profile to convert and have subtitles turned off and English turned on. This has most recently happened with Batman vs Superman but I seem to have this happen most of the time.

Any suggestions?

Use the Preview window to make sure you chose the correct audio.

It seems like I can't get rid of the Director's comments when converting an ISO to an MP4. I am using the iphone6 profile to convert and have subtitles turned off and English turned on. This has most recently happened with Batman vs Superman but I seem to have this happen most of the time.

Any suggestions?
You may want to make sure the audio codec is acceptable to that device. You may need to change it to compatible audio.

You may want to make sure the audio codec is acceptable to that device. You may need to change it to compatible audio.
If the audio codec isn't accepted, he/she wouldn't hear the drector's comment, I believe.
As RedFox1 said, CloneBD has a wonderful preview player. You can see and hear your choices.

It happens to me all the time. When my Roku player doesn't support an audio it chooses the next one available it can. And being most DC tracks are AC3 or 2.0. They play fine.

Last edited:
Back