• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Did Hu change their landing page?

CBrigger

In AS I was presented with a page to a black Friday deal. I chose the option to logon. I logged on. No shows show AS.
Same thing via browser, but I can get to shows. Log attached.

Attachments

• Hulu landing page - AnyStream_1.6.8.2.astlog
    71.6 KB · Views: 2
Logout in AS and log onto their website and see if there are any updates you need to check off, sometime when they have a sale you need to add a yes or no. Or you can just close AS and reboot your computer. Make sure you log out of Hulu in AS

AS VM
  • Logged out of Hu in AS.
  • Closed AS.
  • Rebooted VM.

Separate PC: (Browser logon 1 & 2)
  • Logged out of Hulu I did not close the browser or restart this pc.
  • Presented with Black Friday deal.
  • Clicked Login
  • Logged into Hulu.
  • I see shows.
AS VM: (AS logon 1& 2)
  • Logged onto VM
  • Launched AS
  • Presented with screen for Black Friday.
  • Clicked Login
  • Logged into Hulu
  • No shows appear.

I did not see a check box. Am I missing a step?

Attachments

• Browser logon 1.PNG
    Browser logon 1.PNG
    700.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Browser logon 2.PNG
    Browser logon 2.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • AS logon 1.PNG
    AS logon 1.PNG
    669.7 KB · Views: 6
  • AS logon 2.PNG
    AS logon 2.PNG
    39.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Hulu landing page - AnyStream_1.6.8.2 B.astlog
    71.6 KB · Views: 1
Yes, when I asked you to log out of Hulu in AS and reboot did you do that? If it's working on 1PC, and not on the other, `you have an issue with that computer.

Hulu accounts allow you to stream content on two screens simultaneously.
Make sure you are logged out everywhere. You can do that on the website.

"Yes, when I asked you to log out of Hulu in AS and reboot did you do that? If it's working on 1PC, and not on the other, `you have an issue with that computer."
Yes I did.

Hulu accounts allow you to stream content on two screens simultaneously.
Make sure you are logged out everywhere. You can do that on the website.
I only use 1 physical PC/browser and a separate VM running AS. No other devices. Both run Win10 and are up to date.

From the PC/browser, I did the "Log Out of All Devices"

From the VM/AS, I did logout of Hulu, closed AS, rebooted the VM, logged onto the VM, started AS which started on the Hulu tab, I saw the Black Friday screen, Clicked on "Log In", logged in with my credentials. No shows showed up.

From the PC/browser I logged into Hulu and I see shows.

change your disney plus password. it fixed my issue for Disney plus and Hulu

After the above attempts, I went to bed. Just woke up, closed AS, reopened it and voila - AS is now showing shows.

I had same issue, logged out of all devices. restarted, logged in and page tab page was blank. restarted once and it partially loaded, restarted again and it showed all. dont know why it took a while to load the page, but a couple restarts and waits in between did the trick.

This provider has been having intermittent database issues the past week or so. Even when watching it on a Roku, the My Stuff screen frequently shows nothing, or it shows my stuff but the entries vanish in a couple of seconds. Tracking of what I have watched also has been hit or miss. If I watch an episode of a show and try to watch the next one, it goes back to Episode 1.

Today the My Stuff screen is working but it looks like they squeezed more columns (screen is wider). Since AS doesn't access the My Stuff screen, many people would not notice the issues on the site except the stray missing thumbnail or something.

After doing some more testings, I think I found a workaround/solution. It works on my account & my wife.

So after logging in to Hulu, I have to quit AS, then re-open, and I can see everything displayed again.

After doing some more testings, I think I found a workaround/solution. It works on my account & my wife.

So after logging in to Hulu, I have to quit AS, then re-open, and I can see everything displayed again.
All the providers are making changes to their platforms, it may be that this behavior is temporary. (I hope)

Back