• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dejavu, The Hitcher, and The Queen

You wish. :(

This issue causes me a great deal of pain and suffering (mostly mental anguish):
read this

Seems like you enjoy talking to a brick wall sometimes. :) Wow, that's a pain. I guess I'm spoiled because I flash all my drives with...er, uh, "unauthorized" firmware. ;) Every single one of them has their booktype set correctly...That's like the first thing I do when I get a new burner. And yes, Verbatim SL and DL discs are DEFINITELY the way to go, IMO.

It's currently burning so I can't look at it's properties, but looking at the AnyDVD posts from my first post there's this

No, no, that's the booktype of the original, not the backup. He means to set it on the backup if possible.

Alright, the DL burn seemed to work, I'm watching it as we speak. Now I've just got to try to make a second copy on a regular SL, I'll do that when I get home and update you guys.

Alright, the DL burn seemed to work, I'm watching it as we speak. Now I've just got to try to make a second copy on a regular SL, I'll do that when I get home and update you guys.

Excellent. Glad to hear it!

Thank you. We are both interested in The Queen as well.

I did queen, night at the museum and deja vu using anydvd 6.1.3.6 and clone dvd 2.9.0.3 without any problems region 1

The Queen & De'Ja Vu

I was able to rip The Queen, and De'Ja Vu without any problems, although I have heared of some issues with De'Ja Vu. The De'Ja Vu issues were when just the movie was backed up, and not the complete disc.:bowdown:

I should have stated that I was using Anydvd 6136, and Clone DVD28)

Yep, The Queen successfully backed up, full disc Region 1.

The problems I had with Deja Vu seemed to be only when I tried to copy just the movie and not a full disc back up, which is weird because I started copying only the movie because I had more reliable copies with just the movie. So, thumbs up on all three.

Yep, The Queen successfully backed up, full disc Region 1.

The problems I had with Deja Vu seemed to be only when I tried to copy just the movie and not a full disc back up, which is weird because I started copying only the movie because I had more reliable copies with just the movie. So, thumbs up on all three.

That's some freaky whacked junk with Deja Vu. Good to know about The Queen.

using Clonedvd to do DEJA VU, does anyone know which title set is the actual movie because it has 2 title sets that seem to be the movie.1 title set is 2 hours and 46 min. long and the other is 2 hours and 6 min. or something like that. I remember the movie A GOOD YEAR was kind of like this movie.

Back