• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

D+, HBOmax, ASP 1.2.8.x, SRT subs saved as file have WebVTT content and not straight SRT

Barough

When choosing subtitles and selecting it to be saved as a .srt file so do it get saved with the WebVTT content and not as straight srt

ASP 1.2.8.3

Attachments

• disney-The Book of Boba Fett_S01E01_Del 1.astlog
    92.1 KB · Views: 1
  • hbomax-A Discovery of Witches_S01E01_Episode 1.astlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I know this should be addressed, and you may know what I'm about to say, but... If you want to just convert it on your own you can do it with FFMPEG if you're familiar with that, or the more user friendly option, Subtitle Edit. Just load the .vtt and save as .srt.

use SubtitleEdit and its batch convert function. i use it to remove all styling, fix long lines, remove hearing impaired subtitles etc. works fast, no issues. sure, its an additional step but it is what it is.

This will most probably be addressed in an upcoming version, maybe not the next one, because there are other issues right now that take precedence; but it's a valid issue.

I kinda had to ask since it's almost been 4 months now but there been a lot other stuff that's had priority and that's fully understandable and appreciated.

Back