• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved D+ Front Page Not Updating (1.8.8.0)

0Cool

For some reason, the front page of Disney Plus in anystream stopped updating as of last week or so. Search wasn't even pulling in new content like the new Star Wars miniseries posted this weekend.

I ran the Powershell script in the stickied thread to clear the cache, and relogged in. Front Page still isn't updating, but search at least is working now. Log, and screenshots of Anystream and browser image of D+ included.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    227.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Anystream D+.PNG
    Anystream D+.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • Chrome D+.PNG
    Chrome D+.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
My Disney plus subscription is ad-free.
I am not sure what you mean by updating. If there is something you want to see just put it in the search bar. You can also go to the Disney website and put it on your favorites and it should scan that every so often and you will see it on your AnyStream page.

Here is an example of a Star Wars Search- top row

disnwy.jpg

s “The Acolyte.” The thrilling, suspenseful live-action series launches on Tuesday, June 4, with the first two episodes, exclusively on Disney+.

I'm not sure why you tagged this resolved when you did nothing but repeat exactly what I said. Especially when you note you don't even understand the issue. As I noted in my original post, I got search to work again, but that isn't the issue I'm reporting.

By updating, I am referring the landing page not reflecting updated information. The recently added section should update with the new items recently added, and the below sections should update as those changes are made to the website (you do recognize that it is supposed to be a reformatting of the website landing page, right?).

Since your screenshot seems to have the same old categories as mine, that suggests it's not an issue with my setup, but possibly something breaking in the system. Maybe something on the Disney+ website changed and the dev team can fix it quick. Maybe it's a warning sign that something might be coming that will break the system further. Without knowing the coding, I couldn't know, but I can see the system doing something it's not supposed to do, hence the bug report.

Back