• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cyclic Redundancy Check

THIS IS PROBABLY A REDUNDANT QUESTION
BUT HERE IT GOES ANYWAY. WHEN I PURCHASE THE NEW ANY DVD LICENCE
WILL MY CLONE DVD2 VERSION 2.9.3.3 WORK AS IT DID WITH SLY SOFT.
OR DO I HAVE TO BUY A SEPARATE LICENCE FOR CLONE DVD2
THNKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF REDUNDANT QUESTIONS.
The only license you need to repurchase at this time is AnyDVD.

CloneDVD2 is made by elby, and Slysoft(now RedFox) is an official affiliate/seller of the program.

CloneDVD is an Elaborate Bytes product, not Slysoft or Redfox. A CloneDVD license is totally unaffected.

The only license you need to repurchase at this time is AnyDVD.

CloneDVD2 is made by elby, and Slysoft(now RedFox) is an official affiliate/seller of the program.
No they're not. Redfox has not yet reached an affiliate agreement with elby. Elby is the exclusive seller for CloneDVD. This is reflected on the redfox purchase page as well.

No they're not. Redfox has not yet reached an affiliate agreement with elby. Elby is the exclusive seller for CloneDVD. This is reflected on the redfox purchase page as well.
Gotcha, Ch3vr0n. I'm used to what it was when Slysoft was an affiliate, and Slysoft's no more.

:oops:

Yes, CloneDVD will work with RedFox AnyDVD, just as it did with SlySoft AnyDVD.

An AnyDVD decrypted DVD, whether by older SlySoft release or the newer RedFox releases, is what CloneDVD needs to work.

No, you do NOT need to buy a new license for CloneDVD.

YES - CloneDVD2 is made by Elby - not Redfox (or Slysoft) - it is NOT AFFECTED by any of this.
-W

Gotcha, Ch3vr0n. I'm used to what it was when Slysoft was an affiliate, and Slysoft's no more.

:oops:

Slysoft was a "re-seller" - The owner was always Elby. That's why it's not impacted at all.
-W

Reseller, affiliate, same thing.

Since you were "compelled" to say that. I'll note that the nuance in English is slightly different.
"Affiliate" being a bit "closer" than a simple reseller. By a hair or two.
-W

While we are chiming in, personally, I consider a reseller to be a closer relationship. AFAIK, Slysoft was the only official reseller. I view affiliates as a grade below reseller. :)

Back