• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CSS Keys

RileyBailey

I got this pop-up when starting to copy Formosa Betrayed. I went ahead and copied without any problems. What does it mean and what should I have done?

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 56
Well, I think it means your drive's region code is not properly set, and thus AnyDVD could not crack all the CSS keys as the result. So set the region of your DVD drive and it shouldn't happen again. Make sure you COMPLETELY exit out of AnyDVD before doing it, i.e. make sure the tray icon is gone and maybe even go as far as open Task Manager and make sure there are no AnyDVD processes running.

Thanks---

Well, I think it means your drive's region code is not properly set, and thus AnyDVD could not crack all the CSS keys as the result. So set the region of your DVD drive and it shouldn't happen again. Make sure you COMPLETELY exit out of AnyDVD before doing it, i.e. make sure the tray icon is gone and maybe even go as far as open Task Manager and make sure there are no AnyDVD processes running.

It is set on Region ONE---I'll have to wait and see if it happens again. could be a long time.

It is set on Region ONE---I'll have to wait and see if it happens again. could be a long time.

Sorry you are wrong. See your message:

attachment.php

With some DVDs and some drives, AnyDVD cannot decrypt CSS unless your drive's region code is set properly.

You must exit AnyDVD when checking.
  1. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit AnyDVD.
  2. Click start. Right click on My computer--->select properties.
  3. Click on the Hardware tab--->click the device manager button.
  4. Open the DVD/DROM branch---> right click on your optical drive.
  5. Click properties.
  6. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
  7. Select the region that you're in
  8. Start AnyDVD.

Remember, please always post an AnyDVD log file.

A. Post an Anydvd .zip log file

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Last edited:
Back