• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Crunchyroll enrolled widvine and hls seems to be dead

Ahhh that's what I needed. I'll have to wait then T_T

I just tried a prime download and without a doubt, this is the best program I've used of all. Super fast and easy.
We are happy you like it. Enjoy your trial.

Don't ... I just read it will be available at the german AP channels this year :dance:
Oh well I am also from Germany (NRW) lol. Ive read this as well but the last update regarding this was from October. Since it was just mentioned it will be 2024 and 3 out of 12 months have been ended, I emailed the Crunchyroll support with a few questions.
I know that when you have a Channel Subscription on Amazon you can link this one to Crunchyroll to use Crunchyrolls Website (which is handy since Channels and Source are different hosts some Shows or Episodes are not avaible on Prime and the Subs on Amazon are ... bad.)

If I get a reply and new info I let you know :)

I have some news that might interest you.

It appears that you can still download your Crunchyroll videos via Crunchyroll.
However, there are some restrictions, and you will need additional software.
It's important to note that this may not work indefinitely, so keep that in mind.
It might also not be to everyone's liking.

What you need:
Your Crunchyroll account login for your video.
Software: Tubedigger - https://www.tubedigger.com/index.html costs around 25USD
A powerful CPU or GPU

Restrictions:
A powerful CPU or GPU—as there is no direct download possible, only recording can be done now, as it seems.
Subtitles will be output as SRT since Tubediggerautoconverts them to SRT.
Manual SRT download - You need to trigger the subtitle's download in Tubedigger manually.
The audio is not the best. Somehow, it will only get the 65kbps audio that is available, not the highest bitrate.
You have to rename every episode manually.
Browser selections that do not work: IExploer, Chromium iPad, Chromium Android.

Remember, this was a quick test, and I didn't test every scenario.
Tubedigger has a trial version, so if you can get the best audio and video, please let us know.

On another topic, yes, Amazon has "cut" versions of Crunchyrolls "uncut" animes.
Less blood, fewer fights, you name it.

I have some news that might interest you.

It appears that you can still download your Crunchyroll videos via Crunchyroll.
However, there are some restrictions, and you will need additional software.
It's important to note that this may not work indefinitely, so keep that in mind.
It might also not be to everyone's liking.

What you need:
Your Crunchyroll account login for your video.
Software: Tubedigger - https://www.tubedigger.com/index.html costs around 25USD
A powerful CPU or GPU

Restrictions:
A powerful CPU or GPU—as there is no direct download possible, only recording can be done now, as it seems.
Subtitles will be output as SRT since Tubediggerautoconverts them to SRT.
Manual SRT download - You need to trigger the subtitle's download in Tubedigger manually.
The audio is not the best. Somehow, it will only get the 65kbps audio that is available, not the highest bitrate.
You have to rename every episode manually.
Browser selections that do not work: IExploer, Chromium iPad, Chromium Android.

Remember, this was a quick test, and I didn't test every scenario.
Tubedigger has a trial version, so if you can get the best audio and video, please let us know.

On another topic, yes, Amazon has "cut" versions of Crunchyrolls "uncut" animes.
Less blood, fewer fights, you name it.
So its basically just a WebRIP instead of a WebDL. If RIPs are fine you could get other Software like Cleverget and so on but I REALLY dont like RIPs. I cant Tell what SF is doing but the file size is about the same as a DL Looping at a DL Episode and a "DL" from SF via MediaInfo it seems that the Episode is identical. Therfore I would guess SF still WebDLs from CR.

For about 45€ you can get a License for their CR Module as Standalone. I think this would deliver more bang for the buck.

I really wish that other Software Devs and Publisher will add CR to their Portfolio I really dont like the Idea that just one Software is capable of this right now. You know never bet on one Horse alone.

There's already 2-3 free methods that I know of (probably more) to download encrypted content from CR. All of them require an L3 CDM; not hard to get one if you know where to look and/or who to ask.

@ths_shiniri
Either git clone the repository or download it manually, then pip install the requirements, extract cookies from the crunchyroll website and copy it to the cookies folder. Finally run main.py. Feel free to pm me.

Last edited:
There's already 2-3 free methods that I know of (probably more) to download encrypted content from CR. All of them require an L3 CDM; not hard to get one if you know where to look and/or who to ask. I'll share the simplest method here:

View attachment 78242
Yeah I know AniDL does work this way as well I am to lazy to Look and Figure out how to get CDM Keys and how they work in general but ty anyway.

EDIT: Okay found a easy to follow Blog post how to obain my own L3 CDM Key. Now its only the matter how to implement this key into the Software. TPD looks awfull to install and has no documentation as far as i dounf out. AniDL seems to be easy it Codes with a packaged GUI and the Key needs to be placed into its widvine Folder.

But I dont get how. The Key obtained is just a String right? Or is the key saved as a specific file with an extension to it?

I dont get if i can just throw a txt file into the folder whoch contains this key or do i create a file without extension and name it like the key string ?

I dont get it.

Last edited:
The problem is that if you already have a Crunchyroll account, you can link it to your Amazon Prime account, but it's only available in 4 countries... They need to add support for Crunchyroll alone for other countries.

The problem is that if you already have a Crunchyroll account, you can link it to your Amazon Prime account, but it's only available in 4 countries... They need to add support for Crunchyroll alone for other countries.
They are expanding through 2024 to almost every country in Europe and the rest of the world. Patience is a virtue. ;)

Yeah Ive just bought a Year Subscription Card at the beginning of March. Hopefully we can transfer this Premium Membership from CR to Amazon as well. But from I have discovered so far it only works the other way arround :/

We have to wait and see ig.

Oh well I am also from Germany (NRW) lol. Ive read this as well but the last update regarding this was from October. Since it was just mentioned it will be 2024 and 3 out of 12 months have been ended, I emailed the Crunchyroll support with a few questions.
I know that when you have a Channel Subscription on Amazon you can link this one to Crunchyroll to use Crunchyrolls Website (which is handy since Channels and Source are different hosts some Shows or Episodes are not avaible on Prime and the Subs on Amazon are ... bad.)

If I get a reply and new info I let you know :)
So I got an answer regarding my questions

1. When will the Channel release in Germany?

2. Is it possible to migrate an existing premium sub to prime, since I have better condistions atm as a long time user of CR?

3. Is it possible to push CR ASS dubs to Amazon? The Amazon Subs are really hard to read and visually not as pleasing as yours.

The Answeer translated from german to english was:
Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

We currently do not have a timeline for when the Crunchyroll Channel will be available on Amazon Prime in Germany.

It is not possible to link a Crunchyroll subscription to Amazon Prime. It will be possible to link the subscription purchased through Amazon Prime to an existing Crunchyroll account.

Regarding subtitles, I will forward this suggestion to our development team.

Yours sincerely,
Margarita
Customer Service
Crunchyroll

1710973450689.png

Back