• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Crunchyroll enrolled widvine and hls seems to be dead

ths_shiniri

Like the title states, Crunchyroll Shows are not easily obtainable anymore. yt-dlp and other projects I used already stated that a new DRM Protection is enrolled and this probably means that their software wont be updated anymore. StreamFabs as for now is able to download Crunchyroll Shows but its pain in the ass for some reasons. Maybe you guys are intresetd to look into it as well. I really dont know any Software capable of Downloading from CR at this Moment besides SF. If they let the Module slip its game over. I would love to see other Dev Teams working on it as well.

A Dev from yt-dlp discussed this topic in this Github Thread as well https://github.com/hama3254/Crunchyroll-Downloader-v3.0/issues/911

it’s already been requested many times. If you look in our third-party forum, you will find a way to download Crunchyroll..

it’s already been requested many times. If you look in our third-party forum, you will find a way to download Crunchyroll..
I already did look into it. CR only works with CDM DLs MPD is mostly gone. If I am missing something Id be gratefull if you could send me there with a link or a sc.

Huge thank you beforehand and keep up the good work. Really enjoy your software :)

Unfortunately that won't work anymore, at least as for now.
It seems that they switched to widevine now as well, to be expected after Sony took over some time ago.
But have to wait till confirmed.

I already did look into it. CR only works with CDM DLs MPD is mostly gone. If I am missing something Id be gratefull if you could send me there with a link or a sc.

Huge thank you beforehand and keep up the good work. Really enjoy your software :)

There is currently no workaround, as it seems, and the link you posted is an a GUI sort of thing, always check the official source.
If you want the info on YT-DLP you should check here https://github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp/issues/9453

Alternate solution get Amazon and subscribe Crunchyroll there, than use Anystream to download, at least for US.

Unfortunately that won't work anymore, at least as for now.
It seems that they switched to widevine now as well, to be expected after Sony took over some time ago.
But have to wait till confirmed.

There is currently no workaround, as it seems, and the link you posted is an a GUI sort of thing, always check the official source.
If you want the info on YT-DLP you should check here https://github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp/issues/9453

Alternate solution get Amazon and subscribe Crunchyroll there, than use Anystream to download, at least for US.

Yep thats what I am talking about and yeah it was a GUI for HLS Downloads but YT-DLP Developer was at this GitHub Issue as well and asked the OP how he implemented guessing which worked for a short time since they dont have any clue as well.

But since we now know that its Widvine Proteced no wonder that things came to a halt.

I would do that but the Crunchyroll Channel istn Launched in my Region, besides that I currently pay 4,99€ and when changing to amazon channel Ill pay 7,99€.

As stated StreamFabs can still download from Crunchyroll, thats why I thought it might be good when the competition would start thinking about this asas well.

Regarding my SC:
You can see that I downloaded an Episode which was released just yesterday without any issues. Regarding the MediaInfo it seems to be a WebDL not a WebRIP.

Open up the prime tab and do a search for Crunchyroll. You will have to pay for it on a monthly basis, and then you download as if you would any other program on prime.

You need to subscribe to Crunchyroll as an AP channel. Then it is available to you like anything else on AP.
I don't see Crunchyroll in the services to select.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (50).png
    Captura de pantalla (50).png
    174.5 KB · Views: 7
The search bar does not appear. Is it because I use the trial version or because it is not available in my region?
Amazon is available in all regions, I see it in your screenshot. Did you pay for Amazon Prime? You also have to pay for Crunchyroll. You must log into Amazon Prime.

Amazon is available in all regions, I see it in your screenshot. Did you pay for Amazon Prime? You also have to pay for Crunchyroll. You must log into Amazon Prime.
Ahh, I thought you were referring to the amazon prime bar at the top of the page xd.

I don't get anything when I search for crunchyroll, it's not in my region? T_T

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (52).png
    Captura de pantalla (52).png
    183.8 KB · Views: 11
Back