• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Credit card charged but no license key given

SteveBme

There was some weird error when paying with my Visa. I was unsure if my purchase went through so I sent an email to tech support but never got a response. Now my credit card was just charged but I have not received any license key and no confirmation email. How do I get my lifetime license key now that I have paid?

Check your (web)mail spam folder first, if not there, report back.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

It's is not in my spam folder. The only email I have received from RedFox is the forum signup. No order confirmation. My email for this forum is the same one I used in my purchase order.

Then that makes it a case for @Ivan or @Jill to hunt down. They'll be able to assist further. They've been tagged and should now be aware of this topic. Please wait for one of them to respond now

Hi Steve,

Indeed your order was successful.

Unfortunately all our emails (license, invoice, support replies) got stuck because your mail service is refusing emails from our mail server with bounce message "RBL restriction: Blacklisted by Internal Reputation Service".

I'll send you your license in a minute attached to a private forum message to make sure you get what you paid for.

Will do some investigations about the mail bounce issue and get back.

Ivan

Steve,

I've configured a special routing for your emails and re-sent license and invoice. Please check your inbox if you got both emails.

I did not re-sent the (now obsolete) replies from our support staff, let me know if you want me to re-sent them.

Thank you for posting your issue here in forum, all other communication channels were blocked :-(

Ivan

Ivan to the rescue! :)

Back