• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Crash when changing profile during download in different provider

BuddyFunJet

I had a download queue working in Max and switched the provider to Hulu. AnyStream crashed when I changed profiles within Hulu. This is the second time this has happened to me in similar circumstances.

Attached is the crash log.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.6.3_Dump_20230622225701.astdmp
    7.5 MB · Views: 1
Once you are downloading let the downloads finish before you go and change profiles in any program. You can download from 2 providers at the same time but leave the settings alone.
Open AnyStream, go to each provider and make sure you are on the correct profile. That should be the only time you need to change a profile.

Last couple of days no issues with YouTube. Today, both versions 1562 &1563 (64 bit) lock up requiring a task manager end program to exit. No crash log and program does not self exit. AP will download without issues

Last couple of days no issues with YouTube. Today, both versions 1562 &1563 (64 bit) lock up requiring a task manager end program to exit. No crash log and program does not self exit. AP will download without issues
No logfile , no help. Why are you hijacking this thread?

No logfile , no help. Why are you hijacking this thread?
Just trying to be helpful and add to the discussion. As noted above, the program locks up without a crash/dump. The program will not allow you to select file and create a log file as it remains locked screen.

Just trying to be helpful and add to the discussion. As noted above, the program locks up without a crash/dump. The program will not allow you to select file and create a log file as it remains locked screen.
Thats probably an issue with your computer as no one else has reported this. But I could never tell you what the issue is without a logfile, your issue has nothing to do with the OP.

Thats probably an issue with your computer as no one else has reported this. But I could never tell you what the issue is without a logfile, your issue has nothing to do with the OP.
You Tube is currently having issues, we are working on this, please be patient, thank you for your information.

Back