• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Crash after Bumping Fair Use Limit

BuddyFunJet

Attached is a dump from when I bumped against the fair use limit. After clearing the several popups, AS crashed rather than going back to the title. Not using a VPN.

I have had similar crashes after saying not to continue with the file already downloaded.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.2_Dump_20210408194507.astdmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
So you downloaded the limit and you still tried to download? Do you know how to make a log file? I cant read a dump file so I cant help you, I probably wouldn't find anything on the log file either but I could try.

So you downloaded the limit and you still tried to download? Do you know how to make a log file? I cant read a dump file so I cant help you, I probably wouldn't find anything on the log file either but I could try.

Sorry for not being clear. The crash happened after clearing the third or so popup error message after hitting the limit. I didn't try to download further or do anything else since AS crashed and closed.

I do know how to create a log file but couldn't since AS crashed out. The next time I hit the limit, I'll create a log file before clearing each popup so there can be a log right before AS crashes out.

Sorry for not being clear. The crash happened after clearing the third or so popup error message after hitting the limit. I didn't try to download further or do anything else since AS crashed and closed.

I do know how to create a log file but couldn't since AS crashed out. The next time I hit the limit, I'll create a log file before clearing each popup so there can be a log right before AS crashes out.
Thanks, that's okay Prospere can read your dump file. I do not have the tools to read it.

Thanks, that's okay Prospere can read your dump file. I do not have the tools to read it.

I understand. Since I was against the limit, I thought I'd try again and take notes. I could not get a log file since the error popup locked me out from clicking the log link. I first got a decryption failed error. After clearing, a download aborted (informational not error) popup. Then As crashed out.

These crashes happened when Amazon was the attempted with no other providers downloading. I hit the limit on Netflix while Amazon was actively downloading and AS did not crash.

I've attached the last two dump files

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.2_Dump_20210408211913.astdmp
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.1.0.2_Dump_20210408212730.astdmp
    942.8 KB · Views: 0
Back