• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cpu usage other applications

iteetwo

Every time i open and convert a iso image i get this, Is this normal for everybody or just another afterthought/bug on elbys part? See Screenshots

Attachments

• Clone tasks.jpg
    Clone tasks.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 19
  • CloneBd.jpg
    CloneBd.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 19
Every time i open and convert a iso image i get this, Is this normal for everybody or just another afterthought/bug on elbys part? See Screenshots

The processes are part of how CloneBD does its job. That said, the drone processes are part of CloneBD but I have no idea if CloneBD is taking that into account or not. One would think it should.

Last edited:
The processes are part of how CloneBD does its job. That said, the drone processes are part of CloneBD but I have no idea if CloneBD is taking that into account or not. One would think it should.
If you know? Why would this only show up while opening iso thru clonebd or using virtual clone drive but not when opening the same as a folder? Seems like afterthought by elby since the only running process are what clonebd is asking for?

If you know? Why would this only show up while opening iso thru clonebd or using virtual clone drive but not when opening the same as a folder? Seems like afterthought by elby since the only running process are what clonebd is asking for?

Good questions. I do not know the answers. People more familiar with using CloneBD as well as Elby and/or Slysoft staff/developers should be able to offer more input. Unfortunately, I really haven't had the opportunity to really use CloneBD in months and it's evolved enormously during that time.

It is odd.
"CPU usage CloneBD" counts the CPU usage of CloneBD.exe plus all the drones.
So "other processes" are completely unrelated ones.
Why don't you simply open the task manager and see what processes are using the CPU?
If it only happens with ISO sources, maybe you are using some HDD-related software that eats up a lot of CPU on HDD access, like a software RAID 5 or some decryption tool?

It is odd.
"CPU usage CloneBD" counts the CPU usage of CloneBD.exe plus all the drones.
So "other processes" are completely unrelated ones.
Why don't you simply open the task manager and see what processes are using the CPU?
If it only happens with ISO sources, maybe you are using some HDD-related software that eats up a lot of CPU on HDD access, like a software RAID 5 or some decryption tool?

Hi Pete
Did you look at screen shot of task manager open? Nothing is showing as using alot of cpu, memory etc, Is there somewhere else i need to look? Seems odd to me, like it should be the other way around cpu usage for Clonebd 80% other usage 10%

Hi Pete
Did you look at screen shot of task manager open? Nothing is showing as using alot of cpu, memory etc, Is there somewhere else i need to look? Seems odd to me, like it should be the other way around cpu usage for Clonebd 80% other usage 10%

Oh, sorry, I totally missed that second img. Ok, then CloneBD simply did not see the drones/know their PIDs and miscounted.
Some minor bug.

And you're saying every time you open an ISO? Can I rely on that?
And drone's CPU is correctly added when processing an actual disc?

Pete here are some results of different movies

Movie (This is 40) Created iso with tsmuxer opened with CloneBd message started at 56 seconds, Tried to Create iso with CloneBd, CloneBd crashed while writing iso.
Movie (Smurfs ) Created iso with tsmuxer opened with CloneBd message started at 42 seconds, Created iso with CloneBd then opened with CloneBd/Virtual clone drive message started at same time.
Movie (Catching Fire) Created iso with tsmuxer opened with CloneBd message started at 36 seconds, Created iso with CloneBd then opened with CloneBd/Virtual clone drive message started at same time.
Movie (Abduction) Created iso with tsmuxer opened with CloneBd, No problem, Created iso with CloneBd then opened with CloneBd/Virtual clone drive, No problems.

When going from disc or making bluray folder from tsmuxer i dont get any errors or this message, Usually shows CloneBd using 90-97% cpu when compressing, Other applications 2-10%
I dont even know how to setup raid 5 so thats not a option to look at, All decryption done with Anydvd
I usually create a bluray folder with tsmuxer, Then run thru Clonebd if i want to compress down or convert the audio, Which is probably why i haven't seen this message before.
Is there anything else you would like to see or know?

Back