Couple of questions before purchase

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by JamesLBell, Jun 10, 2021 at 11:56 PM.

1. JamesLBell

JamesLBell New Member

Just had a couple of questions before purchasing the software anystream.

1. I understand there is a download limit. But what happens if the video doesn't downtown because of an error. Is that considered a download?

2. Is the software capable of downloading faster than the 1x. Meaning a lot of the ones out there, a 30 minute video would take 30 minutes to complete.

Thanks.

2. DQ

DQ Well-Known Member

1) If you are getting anywhere near the limit you need to go to AS anonymous :p

2) You have multiple speed choices including "unlimited"

BRCS likes this.
  3. tdfrgsn

tdfrgsn Member

There are 31 seasons of The Simpsons on Disney+ with close to 700 episodes. With the current limits just downloading that one series would take almost 3 weeks.

4. tectpro

tectpro Translator (ms_MY)

So you saying you watch all the episodes within the 3 weeks? (32 seasons)
    Each episode has around 22 minutes that is a total of 15,400 minutes for 700 episodes.
    That would be 256 hours and 40 minutes.
    And that is 10 days , 16 hours and 40 minutes if you watch them 24 hours non stop.
    (This are rough calculations, errors within the minutes are possible)

whatever_gong82 and DQ like this.
  5. tdfrgsn

tdfrgsn Member

No? What are you talking about? Why would I need to watch all the episodes? The whole point of using AnyStream is to download movies and TV shows to watch them later. I was simply saying that with a 280 video per week limit it would take nearly 3 weeks of constantly downloading nothing but one show just to get all of it in response to someone implying that if you somehow manage to hit the limit you have a problem.

6. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Just because someone hits the limit, doesn't mean they have a problem. Don't make that assumption. I hit it often with large series.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

7. cartman0208

cartman0208 Well-Known Member

Fair Use Policy as stated at the bottom of the product page.
    AFAIK this is not going to change.
    I also hit the limit once or twice ... wo what? You wait a couple of hours and go on.
    Excessive download behavior could draw the attention of the providers more than necessary.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  8. DQ

DQ Well-Known Member

Gentlemen, I really did not mean anything by it. It was just a little humor.

If there was a point to it I guess I was thinking it you are hitting the limit on a regular basis you are downloading a ton.

But I did not mean to cause any disagreement.