• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Couple of questions before purchase

JamesLBell

Just had a couple of questions before purchasing the software anystream.

1. I understand there is a download limit. But what happens if the video doesn't downtown because of an error. Is that considered a download?

2. Is the software capable of downloading faster than the 1x. Meaning a lot of the ones out there, a 30 minute video would take 30 minutes to complete.

Thanks.

1) If you are getting anywhere near the limit you need to go to AS anonymous :p

2) You have multiple speed choices including "unlimited"

1) If you are getting anywhere near the limit you need to go to AS anonymous :p

There are 31 seasons of The Simpsons on Disney+ with close to 700 episodes. With the current limits just downloading that one series would take almost 3 weeks.

There are 31 seasons of The Simpsons on Disney+ with close to 700 episodes. With the current limits just downloading that one series would take almost 3 weeks.

So you saying you watch all the episodes within the 3 weeks? (32 seasons)
Each episode has around 22 minutes that is a total of 15,400 minutes for 700 episodes.
That would be 256 hours and 40 minutes.
And that is 10 days , 16 hours and 40 minutes if you watch them 24 hours non stop.
(This are rough calculations, errors within the minutes are possible)

So you saying you watch all the episodes within the 3 weeks? (32 seasons)
Each episode has around 22 minutes that is a total of 15,400 minutes for 700 episodes.
That would be 256 hours and 40 minutes.
And that is 10 days , 16 hours and 40 minutes if you watch them 24 hours non stop.
(This are rough calculations, errors within the minutes are possible)

No? What are you talking about? Why would I need to watch all the episodes? The whole point of using AnyStream is to download movies and TV shows to watch them later. I was simply saying that with a 280 video per week limit it would take nearly 3 weeks of constantly downloading nothing but one show just to get all of it in response to someone implying that if you somehow manage to hit the limit you have a problem.

Just because someone hits the limit, doesn't mean they have a problem. Don't make that assumption. I hit it often with large series.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Fair Use Policy as stated at the bottom of the product page.
AFAIK this is not going to change.
I also hit the limit once or twice ... wo what? You wait a couple of hours and go on.
Excessive download behavior could draw the attention of the providers more than necessary.

Gentlemen, I really did not mean anything by it. It was just a little humor.

If there was a point to it I guess I was thinking it you are hitting the limit on a regular basis you are downloading a ton.

But I did not mean to cause any disagreement.

Back