• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved couldn't retrieve playlist-Disney+

wizisi2k

I have been unable to download multiple shows on Disney+. I tried Star Wars among others and the errors were all the same: 'Couldn't retrieve playlist. Title may be unavailable or requires payment. I have verified one of the episodes thru the Disney + app on my phone so the credentials are not the issue. I have attatched a logfile to hopefully narrow the culprit down. I have checked and the sub tier is monthly premium so that is NOT the culprit.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.9.astlog
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Make sure your subscription is a no ads subscription. Then make sure your profiles are set correctly.

I have verified that the sub is no ads and the profile I use has had no issues up until last nite so it's not that. It's working now but wasn't last nite which is VERY odd

I have verified that the sub is no ads and the profile I use has had no issues up until last nite so it's not that. It's working now but wasn't last nite which is VERY odd
Sometimes glitches happen, haven't you ever seen a website go down and come back a few hours later, it happens all the time.

Back