• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Could not load playlist: network access is disabled

they're allowed. And seeing them on there isn't the problem. The problem is i can't get them lol. I can't subscribe to prime US. My CC details are already on the site i normally use (UK). I just logged in with that same account on the US site.

have you heard of revolut, visa debit card ?(it's free... no monthly or annual costs! also free cash withdrawals anywhere in the world..)
i have that as my payment option, amazon does not bill anything on free trial,but they do check the card is valid.
revolut is registered to u.k.,but they are moving to lithuania,due to brits doing the brexit.
so atm i have a british debit card+british bank account.
dunno tho if that is the problem with your case.

Last edited:
okidoki, he got it to work...
and he is busy now with stargate.... ;-)

Back