• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Constant Virus

Hows it goin conman interesting and somewhat relieved to know someone else also has the trojan horse virus in there update downloads.I only copped it once when i updated Anydvd. I downloaded this program from slysoft and paid for it . Maybe administrator could check it out cause surely we are not the only two.

There is no virus if you download directly from Slysoft. Your antivirus program is triggering a false positive.

I have been using Slysoft products for many years and there has never been a virus in any of the downloads. I have seen people getting false detections though such as yourself. Please let your AV provider know so they can try to prevent it in the future.

Back