• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Come and Find Me

Barnabus

Could you assist with a good playlist? Thank you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_E_COME_AND_FIND_ME.ziplog
    584.9 KB · Views: 17
Another log file, if it helps. USA.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_COME_AND_FIND_ME.ziplog
    587.5 KB · Views: 9
One more, just in case.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_E_COME_AND_FIND_ME.ziplog
    599.1 KB · Views: 9
The log files are all the same.
Disc is fixed, sorry for the wait.
What is meant by Disc is fixed? I have the same issue with 8.0.9.0. I am sorry for being a Noob but I often see a final post stating the disc has been fixed but that resolution is not clear to me as I am still having the issue. Can you provide me (private message if necessary) the correct playlist? Log file attached. Thank you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_I_COME_AND_FIND_ME.ziplog
    594.9 KB · Views: 3
What is meant by Disc is fixed? I have the same issue with 8.0.9.0. I am sorry for being a Noob but I often see a final post stating the disc has been fixed but that resolution is not clear to me as I am still having the issue. Can you provide me (private message if necessary) the correct playlist? Log file attached. Thank you.
What Pete was saying is that the particular disc that was posted on the Forum was fixed. Nowadays, many Blu-ray discs come with different playlists, sometimes coming from the same part of the country.

You did the right thing in posting your log, now you have to wait until Pete or someone from RedFox says that your disc is fixed--meaning that you can put it back in your machine--when they say that the disc is fixed, and AnyDVD will do its thing, and you get to watch your disc.

:)

Note that if you have a current license, you can use the latest beta, which is always at the top of the Forum.

Here is a link to the latest:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-hd-8-0-9-2-beta.71787/

What Pete was saying is that the particular disc that was posted on the Forum was fixed. Nowadays, many Blu-ray discs come with different playlists, sometimes coming from the same part of the country.

You did the right thing in posting your log, now you have to wait until Pete or someone from RedFox says that your disc is fixed--meaning that you can put it back in your machine--when they say that the disc is fixed, and AnyDVD will do its thing, and you get to watch your disc.

:)

Note that if you have a current license, you can use the latest beta, which is always at the top of the Forum.

Here is a link to the latest:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-hd-8-0-9-2-beta.71787/
The disc is unreadable now so all I have is this log and the backup, is there a way to identify the correct playlist from the logfile and still use the existing backup?

The disc is unreadable now so all I have is this log and the backup, is there a way to identify the correct playlist from the logfile and still use the existing backup?
You have to wait for a official response, but if the disc is unreadable, on any regular player, then it is defective, and you have to replace it--there's nothing AnyDVD can do with defective Blu-ray discs.

More on defective Blu-ray discs courtesy of this link here:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.71489/

See post #2 on that link on defective Blu-ray discs.

You have to wait for a official response, but if the disc is unreadable, on any regular player, then it is defective, and you have to replace it--there's nothing AnyDVD can do with defective Blu-ray discs.

More on defective Blu-ray discs courtesy of this link here:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.71489/

See post #2 on that link on defective Blu-ray discs.
Thank you. To be clear the disc has become unreadable after the original backup was made. I believe the backup to be defect free, I just can't be sure of the correct playlist. I also don't know of a way for AnyDVD to read a backup to provide the correct playlist.

Thank you. To be clear the disc has become unreadable after the original backup was made. I believe the backup to be defect free, I just can't be sure of the correct playlist. I also don't know of a way for AnyDVD to read a backup to provide the correct playlist.
AnyDVD needs the log of the Original disc.

Your disc would work now (since last Friday).
The original disc is required, or at least an ISO made without protection removed.

Your disc would work now (since last Friday).
The original disc is required, or at least an ISO made without protection removed.
So there is no way to get the correct playlist from the log file I provided from 8.0.9.0 from the original good scan of the disk and a backup using the "Rip Disc to Harddisk" function of AnyDVD HD? It would seem that the playlist recommendation provided after the fix/update to AnyDVD would have the same playlist recommendation, no? Also, when you say it was fixed last Friday, does that mean I would have to install a nightly/beta update of AnyDVD to pickup the fix or are all versions of AnyDVD talking back to Red Fox to get database updates? Thank you again for your patience.

So there is no way to get the correct playlist from the log file I provided from 8.0.9.0 from the original good scan of the disk and a backup using the "Rip Disc to Harddisk" function of AnyDVD HD?

No, because AnyDVD didn't know the type of protection then and didn't remove it. You can safely delete that folder structure. Generally I recommend creating a protected ISO with AnyDVD - you can always mount that and have the latest version of AnyDVD deprotect it in real-time.

Also, when you say it was fixed last Friday, does that mean I would have to install a nightly/beta update of AnyDVD to pickup the fix or are all versions of AnyDVD talking back to Red Fox to get database updates?
All half-way recent versions (6 months old) will do.

No, because AnyDVD didn't know the type of protection then and didn't remove it. You can safely delete that folder structure. Generally I recommend creating a protected ISO with AnyDVD - you can always mount that and have the latest version of AnyDVD deprotect it in real-time.

All half-way recent versions (6 months old) will do.
Sorry I am not clear on this advice. In the first part are you suggesting that I can change the Rip to Harddisk structure and save the existing rip as an ISO and then have the new version of AnyDVD remove the protection?
Second, if I change to ripping using the AnyDVD ISO method (Rip to Image) won't this have the same issue as I have now if an update comes out later to correctly remove protection? Or does the Rip to Image function some how allow that ISO to be mounted and then AnyDVD can still remove protection from this ISO file it saved in an older version?

Also, I am not clear if the last response to my question of "Fixed last Friday" and if I need to install a new version to pick up the protection removal fix for this disc or not?

No, he states to DELETE the folder structure you have as it's worthless. decryption wasn't removed properly.

ISO method is recommended ALWAYS for Blu-ray ripping. If you rip to ISO with protection removed, and it didn't get removed correctly you'll need to rerip. If you rip with protection intact you won't have to rerip when the database gets updated with playlist info.

When they say fixed, they mean that playlist info has been added to the online database and to reinsert the original disc or protected ISO.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Back