• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Combining CloneBD and CloneDVD: Missing feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRESSPOOL

It makes no sense at all to have a different program for DVD and BD! An actual software needs to copy all actual available media in all-in-one modus. A little bit better is DVDfab but it needs some renovation also ...

It makes perfect sense, split products mean less chance of code for one part causes issues for the other part. Now if all you wanted to do was advertise that costly crap you're posting it on the wrong forum section.

You're also free to create your own solution, in any way this isn't a dvdfab advertising forum section.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Calling DVDfab "all-in-one" is disingenuous. You can pay hundreds of dollars for their "all-in-one" or be nickel-and-dimed for each, individual feature. Compare that to just TWO products, both reasonably priced. As for missing features: CloneDVD is missing some features I wish it had, but they are covered by the venerable and free DVD Shrink.

Wrong that product has since long passed its good days and has no Support from the Author so again you need to get a reality check here. That program no longer works by itself on the new DVD/BD media anymore. So either get with the times or stop bringing up unless stuff.

Why do you constantly feel the need to be so insulting and antagonistic? How does my use of a piece of software affect your life?

Well, what features you mean?. Recycle is known for his actitud, but there is a "ignore" option

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

The one feature I still use DVD Shrink for is extracting videos (special features) that are embedded in a DVD's menu. As far as I know, CloneDVD can't do that.

Thanks for the tip. I will ignore him in the future.

The one feature I still use DVD Shrink for is extracting videos (special features) that are embedded in a DVD's menu. As far as I know, CloneDVD can't do that.

Thanks for the tip. I will ignore him in the future.
Well, I think that they will not add more features to CloneDVD, they are now focused in CloneBD.

It's not up to slysoft to decide that, they're not the developers. Elaborate bytes is, slysoft is only a licensed reseller. Any CloneDVD suggestion needs to be directed at elby.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I think you misunderstand me. I wasn't making any suggestions. I was just answering the question why I still use DVD Shrink somethings.

Well, what features you mean?. Recycle is known for his actitud, but there is a "ignore" option

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Thanks for helping me with my new ignore list as well.

Why do you constantly feel the need to be so insulting and antagonistic? How does my use of a piece of software affect your life?
One already forgets the history of DVDShrink itself and fails to read what the Author wrote as well about DVDShrink their software creation.

What does any of this have to do with CloneBD? Please think before you post. Thread is useless, sorry for the OP, at this time there is no combination of CloneBD and CloneDVD2. We let you know if anything ever changes. I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back