• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneMap 1 AnyDVD ripper error trying to copy TURA195A

MEGURO

Error Message is "AnyDVD Ripper ×CloneMap 1."

Attachments

• Error Message By AnyDVD HD 8.0.3.2. Beta.jpg
    Error Message By AnyDVD HD 8.0.3.2. Beta.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 30
  • AnyDVD_8.0.3.2_Info_D_TURA195A.ziplog
    119.7 KB · Views: 12
I do not know how to make a logfile, so please tell me how to make a logfile by AnyDVD.

Thank you very much. I posted a logfile for the disc to my first article.

Wrong section, topic moved. That's a DVD, you're in the blu-ray section.

You also need to set your drive hardware region in windows device manager. Make sure you EXIT anydvd before you do so, but that won't have an effect in this case as the title does not have CSS encryption. A developer will have to take a look.

amazon has a japanese version too.

Code:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/

That said the reason james asks is because the disc volume name is "TURA195A" and google doesnt find a damn thing about that term. A link to the actual product (from amazon or any other shop for that matter will be highly helpful

There are some specific Japanese releases that this might be related to doing a rudimentary Google search. The volume name is the disc "part number". If it's what I think it is then it's targeted at a mature audience.

Attachments

• Error Message.jpg
    Error Message.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 9
  • AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_D_TURA195A.ziplog
    119.2 KB · Views: 6
As posted and asked by James in the other topic... Disc title? Barcode? Shop link?... And please... Set your drive hardware region in Windows device manager, exit anydvd before you attempt to do so.

Threads merged and thread title changed for clarity.

MEGURO, please keep the troubleshooting for this disc contained within the original thread - this one - rather than spreading it out across multiple ones over time. Thanks. :)

To Meguro, just like Ch3vr0n asked of you, you can't do anything until you set your Drive Region please.

What I'm posting is from this link below is on the main AnyDVD page:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/global-faqs-some-information-for-isolating-problems.5091/

Now, "How to set your PC (or Laptop) DVD drive:"

<<<Right mouse the system tray AnyDVD fox icon and click "exit". >>>

YOU MUST EXIT ANYDVD OR YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE DRIVE REGION

In case you ignored that here it is again:

YOU MUST EXIT ANYDVD OR YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE DRIVE REGION

1. Click start. For XP right click on "My computer"--->select "properties" (in Vista, W7, W8, start > right click "Computer" ---> select "Properties")
2. For XP click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button
2a. For Vista, W7, W8 open "Device Manager"
3. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click there on your optical drive
4. Click "properties".
5. You should have a region tab at the top there. Click that and from there you can select a region.

DO NOT BE FOOLED IF YOU SEE "your" REGION THERE. WINDOWS LIES ABOUT THIS DATA.

6. Select the region that matches YOUR COUNTRY. Even if Windows shows your country is "set", do this anyway!
7. Close those panels now. Start Anydvd, insert the DVD and left click the system tray AnyDVD fox and see that the drive status shown is NOT "0".

Do NOT proceed and please do not reply to SlySoft until the status panel for AnyDVD shows a number for your drive region and no longer "0".

Good luck with your disc.

:)

Actually he can, THAT specific disc has no css protection. So a set region or not has no impact here. Just trying to get him to set it to as usual prevent future issues.

Interesting disc. Very "creative" authoring. I wonder, if this thing plays with all players. (I believe it certainly won't play with Windows Media Player)
I might be able to fix this, but it is hard to test without having the physical disc.

I have set my drive hardware region in Windows device manager.
And here is the result in the following.
Please check out the attached files.

Attachments

• Error Message.jpg
    Error Message.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_D_TURA195A.ziplog
    119.6 KB · Views: 1
This disc is only on sale in Japan. It is domestic Japanese DVD products and no order link like an Amazon. Sorry.

Back