• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile beta 1.6.1.4

Peer

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Version 1.6.1.4: 2009 12 14
- added new generation of PTS/DTS timestamps
- improved video/audio sync if audio starts more than 15 sec after video
- improved DTS handling
- several minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVDmobile1614.exe

iPod Touch?

Hi Peer,
Is the problem with iPod touch still in this release?
I am referring to the need to re-convert videos made by CloneDVD Mobile with itunes to sync to an iPod touch.

If it is, maybe you should think of incorporating the profile found here

Seems to fix the problem quite well.
Thanks. :)

Hi Peer,
Is the problem with iPod touch still in this release?
I am referring to the need to re-convert videos made by CloneDVD Mobile with itunes to sync to an iPod touch.

If it is, maybe you should think of incorporating the profile found here

Seems to fix the problem quite well.
Thanks. :)

I should be, please try. My iPod Touch is working, but it worked before. If it doesn't please tell me immediately.

Hi,

Look that, it's errors with the last version :

Resolutions :

resolutions.jpg

And following errors on attached file.

Kind regards
Lynx

Attachments

• errors.zip
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
Okay still using the PS3 16:9 and it soesn't matter what pass I choose be it 2 or 3 passes the program locks up at 2% on Transformers 2. It doesn't matter if I use rip to the hard disc with anydvd first or straight from the disc. I have to use the hard reboot or alt+cntrl+del to end the program as it locks up. I also did a fresh OS install to thinking it may have been that.

Okay still using the PS3 16:9 and it soesn't matter what pass I choose be it 2 or 3 passes the program locks up at 2% on Transformers 2. It doesn't matter if I use rip to the hard disc with anydvd first or straight from the disc. I have to use the hard reboot or alt+cntrl+del to end the program as it locks up. I also did a fresh OS install to thinking it may have been that.

Which process consumes all CPU? Mobile, ffmpeg or mencoder?

I wished I could tell you but the app just freezes and I can't even use the save log either. I have a full screen popup after it freezes and I can't even copy that or see it all. I think in the Clone app under the percentage done.

Okay I was able to save the log this time and get a screen shot too. Seems to be mencoder?

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 9
  • CDM log.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 2
We'll now fix the giant error dialog, so this won't screw up the GDI renderer.

Thanks and was I correct in stating it is the mencoder causing the error?

What profile/device did you select?

MPEG2 pass-through

I select DivX for looking the options, and restart button (left bottom) and i select mpeg pass-through and the problem appear.

Last edited:
The lady says 'oh no' for The Office Season4 Disk1 Title1 (Region 1, NTSC) using 1.6.1.4 after 8%. The video & audio on the bit that didn't fail is out of sync.
Here's my log file and AnyDVD log too.

Attachments

• Office_Season_4_Disk_1_Title_1.zip
    14.7 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_6.6.0.7_Info_L_THE_OFFICE.zip
    126.4 KB · Views: 0
Back to the drawing board!

Please find attached the two error logs from my 2 attempts to rip to iPhone AVC format. ya think you guys can lick this one? or should I go spend my money elsewhere?

Attachments

• Resident Evil Error.7z
    9.3 KB · Views: 2
If experiencing problems with iphone you should try the profile found here it seems to fix the problem very well.

Good luck :)

I am experimeting a problem when a subtitle is selected and 2 or 3 Pass is selected on Divx conversion. This problem occurs with all the dvd I have tested. Subtitle and 1 Pass is OK. No Subtitle and 2 or 3 Pass is OK too.

Attached is the log file.

Attachments

• 3pass.txt
    16 KB · Views: 5
The last one is a miscompiled ffmpeg, I hate gcc. That ball of garbage... :bang:

Will take some days to find a workaround.

Here's the reason if you're interested:
Compiler did not align stack variables. Libavcodec has been miscompiled
and may be very slow or crash. This is not a bug in libavcodec,
but in the compiler. You may try recompiling using gcc >= 4.2.
Do not report crashes to FFmpeg developers.

Back