• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile beta 1.6.1.4

Now fixed in the next beta. Multipass-Encoding + Subtitles will work again too.

GI Joe 109 TCE Write Error

Tried one chapter of this to see if the iPod Touch profile is now working - failed at 72%. This is from a ConvertXtoDVD output from the original Bluray (worked fine with 1.6.1.3). Tried the rainbow57uk profile and that failed too (same point).

Tried a home video dvd and that created output ok - good news is that the framerate is now correct at ~24fps :)

Edit: More good news - the partial file from the default profile synced with no conversion necessary from iTunes 9.0.2.25 to iPod Touch 2nd gen f/w 3.1.2 - unfortunately the audio is still way out of sync :(

Attachments

• GIJoe_1_6_1_4.zip
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
  • GIJoe_1_6_1_4_rainbow57uk.zip
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
  • GI_Joe_1_6_1_4_log.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Still getting Errors

Have been getting the same errors since 1.6.1.1 but have been waiting for a solution and monitoring forum. Downloaded 1.6.1.4 today and still get the same error as below. Doesn't seem to matter what movie or what destination I pick I get the same error. Sometime immediately at the beginning and sometime up to 50% through the movie. Hoping it help you solve problems.

I get a screen with a bunch of "< Audio ++" errors and the log shows the below. Also doesn't seem to matter if I'm pulling source from HD or DVD.

E 18:15:07 Processing stopped: "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -af volume=10 -of lavf -lavfopts format=asf -oac lavc -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=wmv2:acodec=wmav2:vbitrate=459:abitrate=128 -vf scale=320:180,harddup -aspect 1.777778 -info name="VIDEO_DVD" -ofps 24000/1001 -o "C:\Movie\PDA Movies\Angels&Demons.wmv": write error

D Error details: File 2 "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -af volume=10 -of lavf -lavfopts format=asf -oac lavc -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=wmv2:acodec=wmav2:vbitrate=459:abitrate=128 -vf scale=320:180,harddup -aspect 1.777778 -info name="VIDEO_DVD" -ofps 24000/1001 -o "C:\Movie\PDA Movies\Angels&Demons.wmv" 109 TCE

Back