• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD 2.9.2.9 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Have fun testing! Feedback is welcome. Thank you.

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVD2929.exe

Version 2.9.2.9 2010 10 07
- New: Support for harddisks with large physical sectors (>2048 bytes)
- New: Remembers window position
- Change: Program responsiveness if copy procedure is paused
- Fix: Size of scrollbars with Windows 7
- Some minor changes and improvements

nice, the position remembering is back & they fixed the "crashing" after a pause. Sweet

Language Update (Portuguese Brazil)

Translation PT-BR to this version already done and sent!

Last edited:
Excellent!

Even though 2.9.2.8 window position may have been an annoyance for others, for me it really wasn't that big of a deal. Since Vista, and yeah 7 too, I have had to deal with the UAC showing up in various parts of the screen. No matter what program called for it, I could never predict that it was just going to show up in the center of the screen where it would have been convenient. 7, not so much because of the better handling of UAC's need..

I'll put this new beta to good use!

Many have already said this... But, "Thank You" for all the changes and fixes....:clap:

May I make a suggestion?

First off, thanks for such a great program!

My suggestion: On the second screen, after selecting 'Clone DVD,' I think it would be great to have a simple "select all/de-select all" button for the titles.

Many times when I back up my movies I may want to keep a few extras but not everything. It's really cumbersome (especially on Disney or Sony titles that have many, many "0:00" titles) to go the whole way down what is sometimes a long list de-selecting the titles I don't want. It would be much easier to simply "de-select all" and then go through and just tick the extras that I actually want on the disc.

Again, this is minor--I'll still love the program regardless. Others may agree that this would be a nice little feature to have.

Thanks!

Glad to see that what the customer wanted (i.e. the positioning set where we want it) is taken care of.

:agree:

May I make a suggestion?

First off, thanks for such a great program!

My suggestion: On the second screen, after selecting 'Clone DVD,' I think it would be great to have a simple "select all/de-select all" button for the titles.

Many times when I back up my movies I may want to keep a few extras but not everything. It's really cumbersome (especially on Disney or Sony titles that have many, many "0:00" titles) to go the whole way down what is sometimes a long list de-selecting the titles I don't want. It would be much easier to simply "de-select all" and then go through and just tick the extras that I actually want on the disc.

Again, this is minor--I'll still love the program regardless. Others may agree that this would be a nice little feature to have.

Thanks!

Right-click in the area where the titles are located and you'll see that you get a few options as it is: Select All, Invert All, and Invert For Split, and Information. If everything is checked and you click on Invert then it de-selects everything. If everything is unchecked then using Select All or Invert selects everything. If some items are checked and others aren't and you select Invert then the items that are checked become selected and the checked items are de-selected. IOW, what you are asking for already exists.

Right-click in the area where the titles are located and you'll see that you get a few options as it is: Select All, Invert All, and Invert For Split, and Information. If everything is checked and you click on Invert then it de-selects everything. If everything is unchecked then using Select All or Invert selects everything. If some items are checked and others aren't and you select Invert then the items that are checked become selected and the checked items are de-selected. IOW, what you are asking for already exists.

@5150:
Yes, and it is all in the manual (click "help" in the top right of the window).

You and James are killing me!!!
I'm kicking myself in the A$$ that I've been using this for I don't even know how long and I never thought to right-click.:bang::bang::bang:

Believe it or not, I work in IT for a living--you probably wouldn't have guessed based on my post!

As always, I thank you both:bowdown:

When, we will see a improvement in image quality. I think it can improved more.

I hate to addd...

You and James are killing me!!!
I'm kicking myself in the A$$ that I've been using this for I don't even know how long and I never thought to right-click.:bang::bang::bang:

Believe it or not, I work in IT for a living--you probably wouldn't have guessed based on my post!

As always, I thank you both:bowdown:

We get beaten up often for the "helps" being inadequate, etc...

This right-click stuff is indeed under

Select Title/s

in "using the application" on the "Help" option. sorry.

Scrollbar size is fixed! Thank you!

Now can you guys put that same fix into CloneDVD-mobile?

Thank you, excellent program.

Back