• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD worked before and now doesn't??

ok, got tired with the broken CloneCD not working from my latest update after Anydvd HD 7.3.5.1beta and rebooted a working image back and updated to 7.3.6.0 release. And now CloneCD works again so seems like between the 7.3.5.1beta update something went amiss with CloneCD of which it shouldn't have affected that program just cause I updated Anydvd HD?

And now CloneCD works again so seems like between the 7.3.5.1beta update something went amiss with CloneCD of which it shouldn't have affected that program just cause I updated Anydvd HD?

Nope. AnyDVD's driver didn't change between all these versions, AnyDVD version shouldn't have any influence on CloneCD at all. I believe something completely different is the cause of the problem.

Nope. AnyDVD's driver didn't change between all these versions, AnyDVD version shouldn't have any influence on CloneCD at all. I believe something completely different is the cause of the problem.

And that's going be the hard question to answer what exactly did happen during those beta updates I used. But I do know that AnyDVD 7.3.5.1beta was working before I did the updates. But reimaging it back and making a new image seems to have fixed the problem occurred during that time????:bang:

Forgot to mention I did uninstall CloneCD and rebooted and reinstall and the problem was still there but this reimaging back and updated MSE and Anydvd HD didn't this time break or whatever during that time caused CloneCD to break???

Last edited:
It's now 2 days later :doh:

Got frustrated with trying get CloneCD to play along (so no log file for that time now) as I used CloneCD alot with Anydvd HD - I then wiped the drive with a past working image and reinstalled the new image and make a backup and CloneCD is back working....I will see what happens on my backup laptop when I do the update with 7.3.6.0 and see if that doesn't break CloneCD but that one has 7.3.5.3beta and it works fine with CloneCD. :bang:

Last edited:
Reporting back doing a update to 7.3.7.0 broke CloneCD again not sure why it would but it stopped reading DVD disk. So I rebooted to fresh working image and reinstalled 7.3.7.0 and various software and O/S updates and imaged then ran it again and CloneCD didn't read again. So rebooted again back to working image and reinstalled again with 7.3.7.0 and did the same thing and left two software out and reimage again and then tested worked and then installed the last two software and reimage and tested again and CloneCD is working again. I have no idea what is breaking CloneCD as it isn't even being updated itself. But I do know in the past just Anydvd HD updates and CloneCD worked without problem it's since maybe the AnyDVD HD engine change that might be causing my glitching of CloneCD to fail. That is my general installation observation so far. But now CloneCD is back and work.

Back