• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Won't compress Blu-ray down to fit onto 25GB blu-ray blank disc.

Shujin

I just updated to version 1.0.2.6 and anxious to try it. I tried it on Superman Returns (full disc copy) but it says the only size blank disc it will fit on is a 50GB blank Disc. Is CloneBD supposed to compress 50GB blu-ray down to fit on a 25GB blank? 50GB blanks are still way too pricey to make it cost effective. Thanks for all of your hard work on this project!

I just updated to version 1.0.2.6 and anxious to try it. I tried it on Superman Returns (full disc copy) but it says the only size blank disc it will fit on is a 50GB blank Disc. Is CloneBD supposed to compress 50GB blu-ray down to fit on a 25GB blank? 50GB blanks are still way too pricey to make it cost effective. Thanks for all of your hard work on this project!
Yes it compresses to BD25 and BD9 and BD5 and even a custom size.

Yes it compresses to BD25 and BD9 and BD5 and even a custom size.

@shujin - are you able to select the BD-25 option if you bring down the quality slightly? Not ideal though I know.

@slyfox - cloneBD wouldn't let me select BD-5 on a movie-only backup despite ticking the DTS box (that I can't remember the name of) and sliding the quality all the way down to the minimum. (https://forum.slysoft.com/showthrea...ebuilder-for-BD-5-backups&p=400830#post400830).

Why is that, given that BD-Rebuilder IS able to, and that (pls correct me if I'm wrong) both programs encode via x264?

@shujin - are you able to select the BD-25 option if you bring down the quality slightly? Not ideal though I know.

@slyfox - cloneBD wouldn't let me select BD-5 on a movie-only backup despite ticking the DTS box (that I can't remember the name of) and sliding the quality all the way down to the minimum. (https://forum.slysoft.com/showthrea...ebuilder-for-BD-5-backups&p=400830#post400830).

Why is that, given that BD-Rebuilder IS able to, and that (pls correct me if I'm wrong) both programs encode via x264?

No I am not able to select any option except BD-50 ( all the other options are tagged (too small)). Here is my system:
Intel Core 2 CPU 6300 @1.86GHz 1.87GHz
8GB Ram 64 Bit Windows 7 Home Premium w/SP 1
366GB free disc space in Temp Folder
AnyDVD HD 7.5.6.0 [BDPHash.bin 14-11-27]
CloneBD 1.0.2.6 Trial Version
Both drives are Blu-ray writeable drives.

Maybe my hardware is not sufficient. I just bought another 10 pk of BD-Rs and all of them come up "Incompatible" disc in Drive H.
CloneBD3.jpgCloneBD4.jpg

I tried to save an ISO and Folders to the hard drive first and then record onto a bd-r, but I aborted them after it said wit would take 17 hours to finish the record.

Thanks for you help. I am trying to burn a complete disc before the 20% off runs out.....

Back