• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved CloneBD Internal Transcoder Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I encountered this problem both with CloneBD 1.3.1.0 and also with the beta version 1.3.2.0, basically the program when using CUDA acceleration gives me an Nvidia Transcoder error, but if I deactivate hardware acceleration the program works, I don't know if it's a Windows 11 problem or the new NVIDIA drivers, I have a 4070ti 12GB DDR6 video card, I'm wondering how to solve this problem. Thank you

There are several mentions of "Internal Transcoder Error" in the forum, seems to be a common issue. But the development of CloneBD seems to be at hold for several months now... Not sure what is going on there.

It seems that CloneBD is no longer being developed / updated.

Yup, must be the newest drivers ... I have the same card and tried with driver version 537something, which worked
then I updated to 551.23 and also got Internal transcode error.

But since CloneBD is developed by Elby, we better get our logfiles there
1707321957530.png

They might be trying to fix some errors due to uhd problems that have developed in the last month.

since we are talking about software that is still on sale, either they remove it from the site or they make it work because otherwise those who buy it today find themselves with non-working software

Yup, must be the newest drivers ... I have the same card and tried with driver version 537something, which worked
then I updated to 551.23 and also got Internal transcode error.

But since CloneBD is developed by Elby, we better get our logfiles there
View attachment 77352
I installed the nvidia drivers version 537.58 and the program works so it's definitely a driver problem, I hope we can resolve the problem and make the program work with the new nvidia drivers

Would anyone be so kind to leave a log file?
I just installed 551.23 and see no problem transcoding with CUDA.

I installed the nvidia drivers version 537.58 and the program works so it's definitely a driver problem, I hope we can resolve the problem and make the program work with the new nvidia drivers
Just tried CloneBD with Nvidia drivers 551.23 and it works fine. So a logfile would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back