• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD: Elbys pending BD Backup Product: FEATURE DISCUSSION Topic v1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course

Where does it say this is all Slyce will do. Pretty lame if so.
Of course there wil be an option for that.

Fast track is fast processing for minimal user intervention required for 100%, 100% minus languages/audio, compressed 100%, main movie for device or file.

Fast Track is not all that Slyce can do. Of course you can select INPUT and then select/de-select titles, trailers, ads, director talk until the cows come home and then move on the OUTPUT page.

If you take the time to read through then you'll see there's lots to report, including an estimated release time-frame

3D-BD to 3D H.SBS.
3D-BD to 3D H.OU.

??????????

well not the build i have atm. Should be receiving a new build to translate any time now if all goes well.

oh and @D300, please make a bit more sence on your posts. The only one i can seem to interpret is Side-by-side. What that H and the other one stands for no idea. Next time full sentences please

Confused

Sorry for being dense, but I'm trying to understand the differences between Slyce and AnyDVD. Is Slyce replacing AnyDVD, as, at the core, they seem to do similar things in terms of ripping content.

All I do is 1:1 rips of Blu Rays i've purchased to either BDMV or ISO. That's it.

Does AnyDVD eventually go away, and if not, do future efforts for Cinavia giet directed to both programs or just Slyce.

o) Slyce doesn't decrypt
o) AnyDVD only does 1:1 rips
o) AnyDVD will not be handling Cinavia

Sorry for being dense, but I'm trying to understand the differences between Slyce and AnyDVD. Is Slyce replacing AnyDVD, as, at the core, they seem to do similar things in terms of ripping content.

All I do is 1:1 rips of Blu Rays i've purchased to either BDMV or ISO. That's it.

Does AnyDVD eventually go away, and if not, do future efforts for Cinavia giet directed to both programs or just Slyce.

Do you know what the differences are between what AnyDVD and CloneDVD do? Slyce is looking like it will do for BDs what CloneDVD does for DVDs, and eventually end of doing more. Think Slyce = CloneDVD and CloneDVD Mobile.

Ripping discs with AnyDVD was an afterthought, not the primary thing for what AnyDVD was created to do, which is to remove protections from video discs.

o) Slyce doesn't decrypt
o) AnyDVD only does 1:1 rips
o) AnyDVD will not be handling Cinavia

Ok thanks - will Slyce decrypt IF AnyDVD is present?

If Slyce makes bit-perfect copies (not sure if this is a claimed feature) of a backup, how does a Cinavia compliant player distinguish it from the "real" disc, since it seems Cinanvia workarounds would not be in the initial release...

I guess another dense moment for me, as I've read the Cinavia thread fairly extensively, but I don't think I've come across an understanding of how it works if a bit-perfect dupe was made. What else does the player look at to ascertain its still not the original? Or is true bit-perfect a fallacy...?

Thanks

Slyce is not a decrypter

Ok thanks - will Slyce decrypt IF AnyDVD is present?

Thanks

Again: Slyce will do for BDs what CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile do for DVDs plus a few things more.

It is NOT a replacement for AnyDVD

It will NOT initially handle Cinavia

TIP: Cinavia posts will be moved. This is a Slyce discussion. There are countless threads for how, why, where, with, without ...

Stuff from here now moved to: https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=54331&page=4 and so on ....

Last edited:
One thing I would like to see eventually is a command line ability to run Slyce, maybe something similar to what the gurus came up with for CloneDVD with tcclone.exe.

Is there any chance of this happening down the road? I don't want it to slow down the release as I'm waiting (im)patiently for it, but it would be nice to be able to fully automate Slyce.

I know, I am a nerv, but the year ends soon. When is slyce finished. In november or december?

Is there a due date on CLONEBD? please let us know.

Is it going to be a ANYDBD (Dvd-BD) CINAVIA REMOVAL/FIX VERSION?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back