• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD: Elbys pending BD Backup Product: FEATURE DISCUSSION Topic v1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unknown. PROBABLY x264 but who knows if they've cooked up their own compression.

I would hope you would have another option if you also have GPU encoder, never been massively impressed with them compared to a decent 2 pass encode using x264

Depends. For mobile conversions GPU encoders are quite useful for speed. I can do a blu-ray to Xoom encode (720p h.264) in 7 minutes on my 3770k with Intel's encoder.

yeah, but for Full Blu-ray I'd like the option to use a decent 2 pass encode

Better late than never... Good thread mate :rock:

I've already submitted the danish translation and am eager for the public release :agree:

ok, Slysoft has already all translations? or is there some language translation pending

Last edited:
ok, Slysoft has already all translations. Or is there some language translation pending
How do you work that out? Just because someone said they'd sent their language in doesn't mean they've received all languages

Wird es eine Beta zum Testen für Registriete Kunden geben?
Und was wird an ende das Programm kosten?
Ist es mit Lebenslange Lizenz wie bei AnyDVDHD?

Wird es eine Beta zum Testen für Registriete Kunden geben?
Und was wird an ende das Programm kosten?
Ist es mit Lebenslange Lizenz wie bei AnyDVDHD?

Say what? This is the English section mate. But if i read you correctly (barely understand German), no there are no more beta testers needed.I'm not a tester either, my "copy" only works good enough to preview the translation. There is no price set yet nor is it known if there will be lifetime licenses. You'll have to wait and find that out with the rest of us when it is released.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

@ch3vron
he say:

*before slysoft release "slyce" is there a chance for reg. customers to get a beta (this question is...X§$%&/() because any slysoft product will offer 21 days demo)

*is there a lifetime update option like anydvd hd

*price

@ch3vron
he say:

*before slysoft release "slyce" is there a chance for reg. customers to get a beta (this question is...X§$%&/() because any slysoft product will offer 21 days demo)

*is there a lifetime update option like anydvd hd

*price

That's what i thought it said, which is why i answered what i said. No lore testers are needed, that part is closed. However it's probably safe to ASSUME that yes there will be a trial period, TO ASSUME that there will be lifetime licenses (since slysoft dropped the plan to stop selling lifetimes a while back) but i don't know what the pricing per license period will be. That is not something i have access to. I don't think slysoft will define a price either till slyce is ready to be released.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Normal product

Slyce is planned to be a normal "product" and as such will be offered as a 21-day try-before-buy like all our other products. There are no estimates at the moment about pricing and of course all possible license increments will be offered.

We have all the beta testers we need at the moment, thank you, and things are progressing.

I have begun playing around with the latest compile and things are moving along well when I look back to the version we sent out to the translators.

Slyce is planned to be a normal "product" and as such will be offered as a 21-day try-before-buy like all our other products. There are no estimates at the moment about pricing and of course all possible license increments will be offered.

We have all the beta testers we need at the moment, thank you, and things are progressing.

I have begun playing around with the latest compile and things are moving along well when I look back to the version we sent out to the translators.

Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update Frank.

I'm glad you've given us an update on how Slyce is proceeding. I'm going to feel like Xmas morning when it becomes available.

I'm glad you've given us an update on how Slyce is proceeding. I'm going to feel like Xmas morning when it becomes available.

Damnit! Now that you said that it will BE Xmas morning when it's released!! :D

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Damnit! Now that you said that it will BE Xmas morning when it's released!! :D

If I had that type of power, Slyce would've been released ASAP, with a statement from Slysoft giving a polite, 'middle finger' to Sony and the people responsible for the Cinavia crap, saying "Fair Use, not this crap".

:D

If I had that type of power, Slyce would've been released ASAP, with a statement from Slysoft giving a polite, 'middle finger' to Sony and the people responsible for the Cinavia crap, saying "Fair Use, not this crap".

:D

Lol. I never said you could use your power for good! :D

thank you

this product is exactly what we are waiting for. Thanks for the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back