• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD CPU problem !!!

Lion81

Hello i have a problem with the movie (i saw the devil) clonebd 1.0.8.2, that during the transcoding clonebd uses 35 % to 40% of my CPU ??? i did upload a logfile

Attachments

• i saw the devil logfile.zip
    605.4 KB · Views: 4
nothing unusual. The more CPU it uses the better! the top 3 bars in CLBD during transcoding should actually be at 100%, the 4th one at 0%

nothing unusual. The more CPU it uses the better! the top 3 bars in CLBD during transcoding should actually be at 100%, the 4th one at 0%
i dont understand exactly what you mean ? is that a bug or not ?

A screenshot can shed some clarity as to what you mean exactly.

here is a screenshot, 43% ...

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 34
Ok, that's not normal. It seems to be stuck on the video. The top 3 input queues should be maxed out. A cover dev will need to examine the log.

here is a screenshot, 43% ...

Is that possibly a VC-1 movie?
The VC-1 decoder only works single-threaded, therefore is a bottle-neck. In that case it is normal.

Is that possibly a VC-1 movie?
The VC-1 decoder only works single-threaded, therefore is a bottle-neck. In that case it is normal.

The log says the main movie is indeed VC-1 :)

ok and that mean ?

It's the video codec used on the main movie. VC-1 isn't very popular, but is used on some movies.
As Pete said the CloneBD VC-1 decoder only works single threaded, so it can't take full advantage of some CPU's, hence the lower CPU usage.
So what you are seeing would be normal behavior.

CloneBD shows in multiple places what video codec is used, see the attachments below for a couple of examples -

bb1.png bb2.png

Back