• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.1.7.1 beta issue "Knight Rider - Season 1 - Discs 3 & 4"

just curious

Knight Rider - Season 1 - Disc 3 has 5 episodes
Knight Rider - Season 1 - Disc 4 has 6 episodes

CloneBD 1.1.7.1 beta successfully processed both above blu ray .iso images

For some reason Episode #1 on both discs came out way smaller in size than the other episodes

I did discs 3 & 4 a second time but only selected Episode #1 on each disc

Now Episode #1 on both discs came out apx the same size as the rest of the episodes

Note: I changed the Episode #1 name on both discs to "Episode #1a & Episode #1b"

Episode #1a was the size the episode came out when compressed with all the other episodes

Episode #1b was the size the episode came out when it was compressed by itself

I'm doing disc 3 again (selecting all 5 episodes) so that I can create a CloneBD log in case the issue repeats itself. I already created a CloneBD log of disc 3 where I compressed only Episode #1.

I'll include both logs in this thread IF the issue repeats itself. It will take a few hours for CloneBD to "software compress" the 5 episodes to H265 format.

Knight Rider - Season 1 - Discs 3 & 4.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, please post a log file, otherwise it's just guessing and voodoo.

Pete

Must have been a fluke as all 5 episodes came out the expected size when I did disc 3 a second time

Last edited:
Back