• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.6.1 (beta)

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneBD1061Beta.exe

1.0.6.1 2015-10-15 (beta)
  • new: added support for HEVC in .mp4 (VLC plays mp4/HEVC > ver 2.2.0)
  • new: HEVC support for Windows 32 bit (ver 1.0.5.9 was Win x64 only)
  • new: size slider on output page reflects good/bad quality depending on output size and codec (note that "quality" remains a subjective measure, this is merely an aid)
  • new: display encoding bit rate on progress page
  • change: removal of obsolete DLL libraries
  • change: disable preview image during burning
  • change: updated estimated encoding time to better represent faster engine and consider HEVC
  • fix: bert's warning messages sometimes were not shown again, if shown earlier.
  • fix: fixed behavior of "select all" checkbox in subtitle preferences on selection page
  • fix: MPEG-2 profile in files
  • minor fixes and improvements
  • updated languages

I've pretty much exhausted CloneBD partial copy using the Main Movie only option. Works great with every size/option I've tried.
Only two things (small) I'd like to see:
1) Remove the 'Top Menu' (not needed when using one title) and have the disc stop or loop (ideally users choice in GUI) when finished.
2) Option to set a different audio and/or subtitle track as default during playback.

I know both of these options can be done quite easily in BDEdit, but would like to not have to keep manually editing the CloneBD output before burning.

says file is not found when I try to click link for 1.0.6.1

Indeed, they must have pulled it for a reason. It was working when the post was created

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

thankx chevron um and I dl the 1.0.6.0 but my version on my computer wouldn't update to 1.0.6.0 is that weird

It probably is 1060 if you installed it, they just overlooked modifying the version number. In 1059 a dll didn't get added for some reason, this was hotfixed in 1060, nothing else changed. Which could semi-explain the unchanged version number. Either 1061 will become available again later or a newer version will become published. Only time will tell what happened and will happen next.

Indeed, they must have pulled it for a reason. It was working when the post was created

I loaded bd1061beta and tried to test a movie. 1061beta just stoped. Went back to bd1060. All is well.

Ran several modes of 1.0.6.1 without any issues. It worked fine. What is going on here!!!!
We shall see.

I loaded bd1061beta and tried to test a movie. 1061beta just stoped. Went back to bd1060. All is well.

Can you please elaborate? What does "stopped" mean?

Can you please elaborate? What does "stopped" mean?

1061beta installed with no errors. I used a prior move that backed up fine. Sky Fall took 15 hours before to complete. I used skyfall again on 1061beta to test speed. Clone bd loaded and i chose to keep orginal soud track. Clonebd screen came on started gathering data then stopped, froze, died. Error message said to forward log file. However, no alt control, no abort control, couldnot remove clonebd using task manager either. Had to restart system. Did reboot, tried again, same issue. Reloaded 1060, tried again no issues. By the way my time no skyfall reduced from 15 hours to 4 hrs and 22 mins. (Most excellent).....

1. Regarding the problem I had with 1.0.5.9 / 1.0.6.0 and for which I submitted error log.
I don't know whether the problem was CloneBD or user error... but whichever, I am doing everything as far as I can tell the same and everything works just fine now :)

2. When I did my quick test, when I put the BD in, CloneBD came up "disk is protected". I reinserted the disk a couple of times with same result, also right click on Fox tray icon. I needed to quickly reinstall AnyDVD HD and then everything was fine. I assume this was something to do with the mentioned "obsolete dll cleanup". Anyway, this is just for your info.

PS: the H265 feedback was useful thanks. Also, I get the feeling I am "on the cusp" of using CloneBD as my main live tool, not far to go, it's incomparably improved from the product as I first looked at it.

My furious 7 it can make a Clone no problem and mine doesn't have cinevia, But movie only CloneBD picks wrong Playlists. Good ole BD Rebuilder get it's correct.

BTW the china mans player plays x265 better then VLC, VLC and Made in China both have bugs.

If the wrong playlist is selected then you need to create a topic in the anydvd section and provide a logfile so the OPD cab get updated and the staff properly decrypted

If the wrong playlist is selected then you need to create a topic in the anydvd section and provide a logfile so the OPD cab get updated and the staff properly decrypted

There is a few versions of Furious 7 floating around with cinevia, This isn't infected with it. This is also a Redbox release and that may be the answer. I just used WinRAR and opened up the full unprotected ISO to a folder and used BD Rebuilder and it was done. This neeeds over 10 playlists to have movie only it's just CloneBD faster and you can't see the difference.

What i did was make a ISO with AnyDVD HD, I fed that unprotected ISO without AnyDVD HD on because there was no need for it as its not infected. When i played the ISO back some parts of the movie was missing. So I opened the ISO with WinRAR and fed the folder to BD Rebuilder and was done with it.

cinAvia has nothing to do with the wrong playlist being selected (screenpass / playlist obfuscation). Those are 2 completely different mechanisms. If the wrong playlist got selected in CLBD its because anydvd didn't properly decrypt and you need to provide an anydvd logfile. That's the bottom line, no if's, and's or but's. Unless a logfile is provided (in the correct section) Anydvd won't be able to properly decrypt it and CLBD will continue to use the wrong playlist.

The ball is in your court.

cinAvia has nothing to do with the wrong playlist being selected (screenpass / playlist obfuscation). Those are 2 completely different mechanisms. If the wrong playlist got selected in CLBD its because anydvd didn't properly decrypt and you need to provide an anydvd logfile. That's the bottom line, no if's, and's or but's. Unless a logfile is provided (in the correct section) Anydvd won't be able to properly decrypt it and CLBD will continue to use the wrong playlist.

The ball is in your court.

Your correct, I made the mistake. AnyDVD HD would not decrypt it, I had to use the China mans junk and that did a 1:1 unprotected Clone ISO. Then I feed that ISO into CloneBD to make a Movie only and on playback it was messed up missing parts in the beginning of the movie, So then i open the 1:1 ISO with WinRAR to a folder and fed that folder to BD Rebuilder thats all it took it came out normal.

I was just saying usually Furious 7 is infected, This disc wasn't and came with 7.1 audio. No big deal there pumping out CloneBD every other day, Almost.

Guess I'll have to repeat it 1 more time, if anydvd doesn't correctly decrypt if provide the LOGFILE so anydvd cab get updated so it WILL properly decrypt it. If that China man's thing 'decrypted' it and CloneBD didn't cost the right playlist then that thing didn't correctly decrypt it either.

So one last time, no logfile = no fix

Back