• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.5.7 beta

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneBD1057Beta.exe

1.0.5.7 2015-10-06 (beta)
  • change: combined preview and data rate plotter on progress page, eliminated tab.
  • fix: chapters in .mkv should work now
  • fix: installer is now able to continue, even if files are currently in use
  • fix: other programs using the ElbyCDIO driver stop working, after CloneBD is uninstalled
  • minor fixes and improvements
  • updated languages

Tom,

Is there an option to create chapters or is it done automatically? I ask because I can't find an option to create chapters and when I installed the beta and ran a movie through the program, there weren't any chapter marks on the completed MKV (just one single file).

Thanks - Jeff

Adding chapters is automatic. I just ran X-men Days of Future Past through and it added in chapter markers.

Would it be possible to put in an option to 'burn in' subtitles in MKV's as well as have separate subtitle tracks? On English language films I like to leave an optional English language track for those who are hard of hearing so they can switch it on, but on foreign language films such as Crouching Tiger, hidden dragon I'd prefer to have the subtitles burnt in.

Last edited:
· change: combined preview and data rate plotter on progress page, eliminated tab.

Was this a much sought after request?

On many occasions I make a backup before viewing the movie and archive the original afterwards. I quite like to see the data rate plotter and now the new performance information but would prefer not to have the movie content given away while viewing these elements.

· change: combined preview and data rate plotter on progress page, eliminated tab.

Was this a much sought after request?

On many occasions I make a backup before viewing the movie and archive the original afterwards. I quite like to see the data rate plotter and now the new performance information but would prefer not to have the movie content given away while viewing these elements.

+1

it has been stated in the past that the preview player only uses minimal resourced during the encoding. That said i don't like the movie being spoiled either during encoding. So even with that preview disabled, the performance improvement will be barely noticeable if any at all.

Just got around to trying a couple of MKV conversions - Any reason why CloneBD doesn't keep the normal Blu-ray PGS subtitle format? I'm guessing just for compatibility with some players?
PowerDVD doesn't see any subtitles in either of my tests - every other player I've tried does though ;)

Every subtitle track seems to be marked as 'default', not ideal if using multiple subtitles or if you don't want any tracks potentially selected automatically.

I also noticed the 'lossless' MKV video option has been taken out, not sure if this is a bug or intended :cry:
Hopefully it's just been removed to make room for an upcoming lossless audio/video option :LOL:

Any reason why CloneBD doesn't keep the normal Blu-ray PGS subtitle format?
Most hardware player can't deal with pgs, only dvdsubs. Unfortunately, PowerDVD can't deal with dvdsubs. One of the next releases (maybe already the next) will have an option on target page for subtitles "pgs/dvdsub"

Every subtitle track seems to be marked as 'default'
Hmm? CloneBD should "learn" your settings and takes it as default

I also noticed the 'lossless' MKV video option has been taken out, not sure if this is a bug or intended :cry:
Yep, lossless MKV video has been removed from profile list. One of the next releases (maybe already the next) :) will copy lossless, if you select the original resolution AND set the quality slider to 100%

Thanks Tom, I'll keep an eye out for the upcoming changes.

Hmm? CloneBD should "learn" your settings and takes it as default

Sorry, I meant the finished MKV output has all the tracks flagged as 'default'.

Show preview should decrease processing time

There is no measurable difference between having the preview active or not.
The pictures are there anyway, all that has to be done, is send them down to the graphics card, which takes care of the rest - has virtuallly NO impact on CPU performance and transcoding speed.

Back